ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The way the sister was treated was so terrible compared to the new conquest, lol.
The sister was held down and drugged into stupidity before being raped. This one was talked into it and even got a bit of sweetness tossed her way.

Reactions: Randeep44

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
this bullshit of tyranobuilder the most boring engine that exists in the world, forcing to restart the game because it cannot find the previous save not to mention the bug that blocks the games
the story and principle of the game is good but the engine of the game, I really can not stand it

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
The way the sister was treated was so terrible compared to the new conquest, lol.
The sister was held down and drugged into stupidity before being raped. This one was talked into it and even got a bit of sweetness tossed her way.
Wait what? so is the writing completely bad i was thinking of giving this a go is the NTR path more favored over NON NTR?

Reactions: Michael Rawson

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
In the NTR route I already did the Akame story, but I have doubts if there is content with Chiaki, does anyone know? I don't know if there is more content in this version

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
In the NTR route I already did the Akame story, but I have doubts if there is content with Chiaki, does anyone know? I don't know if there is more content in this version
Chiaki will be implemented later. This update ist only about the corruption of akame.

You can vote for chiaki on the next polls.

Reactions: aladefenix

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
im stuck after the event of the three guys jertking to ms aleda mastbtn with dildo ..i saw the next message from her saying that posido wants more..i m in a 12 days loop searching everything every hour of the day but nothing.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes