lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
In the veteran mode, I want to see all the sex scenes up to the 0.1.0.0 version in the gallery on my laptop. When it's the love route.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I don't know if someone will be interested, but since the gallery of the game is lacking atm, i re-played the entire game (thanks to the modded version, and then continuing with the normal one thanks to save compatibility) and made a save in almost every sex scene in the game. I skipped some of them (mostly blowjobs or what not, but 2 or 3 at most... in full sex scene you will have the same assets anyways). I hope someone find this interesting... Main character have my name, didnt thought about sharing before doing this, sorry about that.

Just extract and drop in the main folder of the game. Enjoy!

P.D: Its for Love Route, for the NTR route its only like... number 5 to 7 save? nothing crazy.

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Is there some content between Posidon and Akame in the ntr route? If yes, does someone have scene between the beginning of their relationship?
Thanks in advance

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
ok so..i ask this for 3rd time.... hope someone has it..anyone has a save before mayu s route?? i pla the game twice from dtart and i stuck in the same part.. right after the mall visit with the family and the isabels fuckin sesion

Apr 17, 2018
ok so..i ask this for 3rd time.... hope someone has it..anyone has a save before mayu s route?? i pla the game twice from dtart and i stuck in the same part.. right after the mall visit with the family and the isabels fuckin sesion
it's so previous content, we all had save but when previous version was played we deleted save file downloaded new version. maybe someone will share, wait for them. and if you are stuck some where , the trick is , go for sleep in main character bed room then visit every single place and room

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
In the previous page i shared a save with almost every scene in the game. You can download it and search for that specific point. Hope that helps!

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Is there some content between Posidon and Akame in the ntr route? If yes, does someone have scene between the beginning of their relationship?
Thanks in advance

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks in advance
If I remember correctly it's more or less a scene followed by time skip to another scene and another time skip etc

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I think I came across a sequence break or something after the threesome or no threesome choice for Aleda. When I sleep and go to the next day, then go to the map I'm suddenly introduced to Julia who I apparently met already and I also apparently found Linda drunk and I sure as hell don't remember that. So I feel like I've come across a bug or something.

Reactions: Referee

Referee

May 8, 2020
I think I came across a sequence break or something after the threesome or no threesome choice for Aleda. When I sleep and go to the next day, then go to the map I'm suddenly introduced to Julia who I apparently met already and I also apparently found Linda drunk and I sure as hell don't remember that. So I feel like I've come across a bug or something.
The long shot of the teacher drunk seems to have been deleted

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
The long shot of the teacher drunk seems to have been deleted
Also Mayu is in the house at night now, and I don''t think she was there before and that blonde girl that I haven't seen since the begginning of the game is on the hallway of the second floor of the school now so I feel like I skipped a lot.

Referee

May 8, 2020
Also Mayu is in the house at night now, and I don''t think she was there before and that blonde girl that I haven't seen since the begginning of the game is on the hallway of the second floor of the school now so I feel like I skipped a lot.
If it’s the first time to play the game, it’s better to play it from the beginning

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
With how the mc cracked near the end of the ntr route (the only one I actually play), now I kinda want a scene where Akame blows Posido next to the mc while they do something else. Like watching a movie on a couch, or something.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes