phillsm23

Jan 4, 2020
Stuck at Ryoko's money problem. Already got the money but cannot proceed. It says Ryoko relationship mmust be +8. I already have like +14. Help pls

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
So, i tried vanilla and ntr path and come to the conclusion

NTR changed the 3rd person to being asshole, jerk etc

In Vanilla path Poison seems to love Mc Mother dearly. NTR path just changed him into dark character. I just want ntr being wholsome like he loves her dearly without hurting anybody's feeling

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
So if I play all the way through the modded version, then download the newest non-modded version, are saves from the modded game compatible?

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
can someone tell me if using the modded save that gives 100,000$ is even worth it bc I heard Jack takes all your money regardless

enel777

May 14, 2020
I don't know if someone will be interested, but since the gallery of the game is lacking atm, i re-played the entire game (thanks to the modded version, and then continuing with the normal one thanks to save compatibility) and made a save in almost every sex scene in the game. I skipped some of them (mostly blowjobs or what not, but 2 or 3 at most... in full sex scene you will have the same assets anyways). I hope someone find this interesting... Main character have my name, didnt thought about sharing before doing this, sorry about that.

Just extract and drop in the main folder of the game. Enjoy!

P.D: Its for Love Route, for the NTR route its only like... number 5 to 7 save? nothing crazy.
Do you have a save where you didn't share Aleda?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
It is in the same directory as the game exe.
My_Hunting_Adventure_Time__tyrano_data.sav
Copy or move that file into the directory of the new version.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The Twitter page and the itch.io page no longer exist. No updates on patreon since October 3rd... Did they abandon?
While the three months without word isn't necessarily telling, the deletion of the other accounts is more worrying.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes