Apr 21, 2020
Silly question considering the tag, but do you have to endure NTR with that dick head Posido or is it optional? Usually don't have a problem with NTR if it's done somewhat tastefully (AKA MC is the one doing the cucking or if the guy is more suave and it's believable that he could take your woman), but that kid is UNBEARABLE.

I know there's a choice if you want everyone to love the MC or NTR in the returning players option when you start a new game. But I'm a newer player so I would rather more natural developments. Are the choices you make to get NTR'd obvious? In other words do you have to intentionally want that to happen? Or is it more subtle, but impactful decisions depending on what you choose to do or not?

EDIT

Nevermind progressed a bit and it gave me the warning sign. Even just that early bit of NTR was too much for me lol. Fuck POSido.

Last edited:

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
Can anybody help me? The games just doesn’t start anymore. I downloaded it again, but the game seems doesn’t work.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
there are many hidden scenes outside gallery.
It's been ages if I recall correctly most of them are not in the gallery if it can be considered so. The only way to get them is either someone has saved before or during each of them or to play through everything. Sadly, it doesn't have a walkthrough, so it's annoying to play through it.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Given last known update was March 19th or 20th probably too soon to call it abandoned given this dev is pretty known to be silent for long times.

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Given last known update was March 19th or 20th probably too soon to call it abandoned given this dev is pretty known to be silent for long times.
But the problem is that he deleted his accounts on Twitter & itch.io. So I think the game was really canceled.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
But the problem is that he deleted his accounts on Twitter & itch.io. So I think the game was really canceled.
Oh, right didn't notice that. Hopefully, someone on discord will be able to confirm. Somewhat Twitter or itch.io disappearing doesn't necessarily mean canceled however a good possibility.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes