VN Ren'Py My Husband Doesn't Know [v0.15] [DLGB]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Yes, I understand that there are criticisms for any game, but the reason why people "hate" FemProt so much is something I can't quite understand.
As the friend above said, there are masterpieces of the genre and this could be another one. Also because DLGB has already shown itself to be very good in plot and writing, another reason that made me try to understand the anger...
Simple playing as women chasing dick (or pussy tbh) just dont work for me. Makes me feel uneasy, watching a movie or reading a book is fine but when I get some control, picking lets suck that dick or listening to a women thinking how horny she is about some cock is not something I ever want to do. 500+ vn's and after trying a couple femc games is just no thanks, even when they are not sleeping with random hobo's and getting used by old men which is 90% of them.

A classic blend of insecurity, misogyny, chauvinism and closet homosexuality.
Complete bs, and as a man chasing dick seems more homo to me to be honest.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Why are whore simulators so popular? I guess I'll check it out and try to see the appeal.
it's good to play from time to time something else than another male protagonist avn + in most FMC it's a destiny for her to become a total slut, what else is more interesting than that?
I love how heroine seduce and teasing guys, MMF 3somes, gangbang/dp scenes, you can't find that in any other avns. This is why i play these games

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
"A wife, her neighbor, her students, a plumber, a mechanic and a construction crew" - oh boy.. I wonder what kind crazy fusion will be reborn as result

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Dude... I have a sincere question, why do so many people think that female protagonists are so bad? Because I love games with this theme (ex: Lily of the Valley R.I.P :() and I would like to hear your point of view on why people think that games with this theme are so bad...
well frankly its weird. and kinda gay. as the male protag and the man, your whole goal to be the fucker. the person who sticks their dick in the pussy and breeds the stupid cump dump whore with seed to birth.

the woman, the female protag entire purpose is to BE Fucked. shes the one who has to be the one to take the dick inside of. and as a man, being the person to BE fucked, auto makes you a homosexual. your either into pegging or into cuckold beta style encouters where your being fucked. and most female protag games are just the female being the absolute stupids fucking bimbo slut on the planet, that gets fuckedd/ gang raped for no reason. of course if we're being honest, a good70ish percent of women act like the stupid bimbo fucking whores on average in modern day, for some chad/tyrone guy that pumps an dumps at a bar or something.

but in all honesty its really just that. feel real fucking gay trying to play the game as a women who does nothing but act like some stupid whore, that fucks the entire city like a public cum dump. where as the male protag games are exact opposite over all, its mainly just one MC collecting a harem or collection of women, or just fun fucking a girl one time no bars holed.

of course no one really wants to claim the NTR cucks and the sissy guys either. most the fem pro games usually go into that shit as well where you get the one cuck or the sissy pegging guy, that gets fucked. i suppose thats the only time the women ever is the fuck-er instead of the fuck-ee.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
well frankly its weird. and kinda gay. as the male protag and the man, your whole goal to be the fucker. the person who sticks their dick in the pussy and breeds the stupid cump dump whore with seed to birth.

the woman, the female protag entire purpose is to BE Fucked. shes the one who has to be the one to take the dick inside of. and as a man, being the person to BE fucked, auto makes you a homosexual. your either into pegging or into cuckold beta style encouters where your being fucked. and most female protag games are just the female being the absolute stupids fucking bimbo slut on the planet, that gets fuckedd/ gang raped for no reason. of course if we're being honest, a good70ish percent of women act like the stupid bimbo fucking whores on average in modern day, for some chad/tyrone guy that pumps an dumps at a bar or something.

but in all honesty its really just that. feel real fucking gay trying to play the game as a women who does nothing but act like some stupid whore, that fucks the entire city like a public cum dump. where as the male protag games are exact opposite over all, its mainly just one MC collecting a harem or collection of women, or just fun fucking a girl one time no bars holed.

of course no one really wants to claim the NTR cucks and the sissy guys either. most the fem pro games usually go into that shit as well where you get the one cuck or the sissy pegging guy, that gets fucked. i suppose thats the only time the women ever is the fuck-er instead of the fuck-ee.
ef47f049-0961-4b00-8ee0-73107c319e9a_text.gif

Akita D' Boa

Jun 9, 2017
Simple playing as women chasing dick (or pussy tbh) just dont work for me. Makes me feel uneasy, watching a movie or reading a book is fine but when I get some control, picking lets suck that dick or listening to a women thinking how horny she is about some cock is not something I ever want to do. 500+ vn's and after trying a couple femc games is just no thanks, even when they are not sleeping with random hobo's and getting used by old men which is 90% of them.

Complete bs, and as a man chasing dick seems more homo to me to be honest.
You say that as if male protagonist games don't do the same lazy shit. Calling it different strokes is a load of bull, because we all know the real reason why. A classic blend of insecurity, misogyny, chauvinism and closet homosexuality. Since you'd literally rather jerk off to a man's thoughts and feelings over exploring the sexuality of a woman. Who can only ever be a dumb slut and nothing more. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I haven't started this yet but I'm going in with low expectations. I bet it'll be another one of those games where even though it has a female protagonist, the developer couldn't resist letting you know what all the men around her are thinking.

ahh shit what a mess Lol.
from what I've noticed from the comments, it's very difficult for the general public to detach themselves from the character. There are certain narratives in which you just have to be the spectator, and not necessarily BE THE CHARACTER. I see that people have a LOT of difficulty understanding this, or they even understand it but can't apply it. This also happens a lot in literature.

using this game as an example, right at the beginning we are presented with a typical narrative of someone who is just there observing (we have a narrator guiding us and introducing us to that world). We don't even have the right to choose the names of the characters. Why? They're not meant to be a mirror of us, we're not meant to see ourselves through them. and the difficulty I see in many lies precisely there.
There are many games with MMC, where this is common because you necessarily try to see yourself through the character in question. whether in actions or even in the simple fact of choosing the character's name.

you are spoiled.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This looks pretty damn good. I just realized how tired I am of the exact same character models and at least to me this MC model looks different than most and is very attractive. To short for an official review but the story/demo starts off strong, I will keep an eye on it at least. Good Luck Dev.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Dude... I have a sincere question, why do so many people think that female protagonists are so bad? Because I love games with this theme (ex: Lily of the Valley R.I.P :() and I would like to hear your point of view on why people think that games with this theme are so bad...
The Vocal minority whines the loudest is why, you seem to see them posting most often. Female Protagonist games are fucking amazing but the majority of the people who like them never feel the need to post about it or go into male protagonist games and start whining about needing a female protagonist added.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes