How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Interesting idea. Because vs Love/BDSM route for Helen the route choice for Lucy is TrueLove/LoveSlave, so teddy bear matches "being favorite toy". I'll think about Honey, we can replace that. I'll ask the patrons.
Will there be preg content or actual impregnation?

Cfufuf

Mar 19, 2022
View attachment 3180078
Overview:
In this story, you are a young psychology major, who manages to lose his job, his girlfriend, and a place to live all in a matter of two months and is forced to go back to live with his family: his mom, who is a hot curvy MILF nurse in her 40s and your two sisters (both over 18, naturally).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: The Naughty Three - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

WARNING! Old saves from old version (before 0.25) of the game with previous art and writing will not work properly, so please start over. Also please note that the gallery unlocks if you playthrough the game from the start.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA -
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras:
Android version* - Italian translation* - German Translation* - Spanish Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2333625 View attachment 2333626 View attachment 2333635 View attachment 2333634 View attachment 2333633 View attachment 2474517 View attachment 2687180 View attachment 2333632 View attachment 2333627 View attachment 2474516 View attachment 2474514 View attachment 2913442 View attachment 2913443 View attachment 2913441 View attachment 2687183 View attachment 2687184
THE GAME DO NOT WORK WHY

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
"You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar" ;)
1707046392863.png

This always fascinated me because if you 've actually tried you can attract flies with vinegar hey. I never understood the idiom/expression cos like, there's a type of 'vinegar-fly' ( ) and they are attracted to sour substances/flavours. There's no such thing as a 'honey-fly' though...

Not that this has any particular point but I always found the expression curious because, straight up, flies will go for vinegar before honey like ten times out of ten.

Sorry to sort of go on a tangent here, I'll see myself out.

1707046363676.png

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
View attachment 3325097

This always fascinated me because if you 've actually tried you can attract flies with vinegar hey. I never understood the idiom/expression cos like, there's a type of 'vinegar-fly' ( ) and they are attracted to sour substances/flavours. There's no such thing as a 'honey-fly' though...

Not that this has any particular point but I always found the expression curious because, straight up, flies will go for vinegar before honey like ten times out of ten.

View attachment 3325096
And I always thought you catch more flies with shit than anything else
:p

• Haha
Reactions: J_P

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
View attachment 3325097

View attachment 3325096
I think the reason there's no "honey-fly" is because most flies are attracted to honey, whereas the vinegar-fly is named because it has the unusual trait of being attracted to vinegar. So while honey attracts almost all types of flies, vinegar only works on that one type, and thus you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I think the reason there's no "honey-fly" is because most flies are attracted to honey, whereas the vinegar-fly is named because it has the unusual trait of being attracted to vinegar. So while honey attracts almost all types of flies, vinegar only works on that one type, and thus you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
I'm kinda sorry I mentioned it now :p

• Haha
Reactions: J_P

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Hypnotized Family [v0.32] Unofficial Android Port

- 398mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Feeling stupid, how did I get a game over by getting caught in Helen's room planting a camera I had no choice but to try and hide? What decision is linked with this?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes