• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's available over at SVS ( ), but that download speed tho...
I tried twice through fileboom and each time the download stops at around 50 % after 3 hours. I'm fed up. Will download again when someone will share a mega link.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Same thing, I also tried with fileboom, at start it go around 80 u_u after some second i think 30 second, it drop down 50/45. And the download... got up about 5/6 hours to finish. I try anyway to download it. But after 2 hour the download stopped giving me an unknown error. So I gave up. I think the best choice is mega.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mega link? Filebox takes hours to download the file :cryingface:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
TBH, I really like this game and it's CG, but I'm beggining to have doubts about it's storyline. In the first version, the goal was to, if I remember correctly, impregnate your sister in law (was not available at that time) + her daughters for some sort of scientific/mind-control project. IMO, this point is not enough exploited as the game progresses.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
TBH, I really like this game and it's CG, but I'm beggining to have doubts about it's storyline. In the first version, the goal was to, if I remember correctly, to impregnate your sister in law (was not available at that time) + her daughters for some sort of scientific/mind-control project. IMO, this point is not enough exploited as the game progresses.
It's just pointless mate, he's just making has he goes.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The salami gollum sold me on this game, the impregnate the nieces and sister in law thing was weird as hell. Game has no script plot and makes no sense but that is fine I guess.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well not all the game need a really good story XD i like this game, you just need to fuck all the girl, without losing too much time. This game is much more "little story" just for side dish (i hope to say well, sorry for me bad english). Anyway good CG and i hope lot of sex/impregnation scene. I like the idee to impregnate sister-in-law and the two nieces. Also because the two niece are really hot. Not like the mother XD but they are not loli. I do not like loli girl, and in this case the two are really hot and older.

U

User_10739

I hate his dick and his brain speaking but I like this game, the salami stuff is funny & Sarah rally gets my motor running :heartcoveredeyes:

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes