Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Does somebody has a link for 0.63 part 2 please? Still can't find this damn threesome scene with Anna/Sarah. I bet it's in the second part.

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
Does somebody has a link for 0.63 part 2 please? Still can't find this damn threesome scene with Anna/Sarah. I bet it's in the second part.
its in 6.2 Be nice to them both do yoga dont punish and refuse to go further when she tries to blow you, be nice to red head as well, on the selection page (the one with pics of all 3 girls) not too sure when exactly a new picture of them both together will appear on the bottom left click it and it takes you to the 3 way scene with the mom and daughter

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
its in 6.2 Be nice to them both do yoga dont punish and refuse to go further when she tries to blow you, be nice to red head as well, on the selection page (the one with pics of all 3 girls) not too sure when exactly a new picture of them both together will appear on the bottom left click it and it takes you to the 3 way scene with the mom and daughter
Thanks, but when I get the scene with 7 options, I get the " end of part 1 " message no matter which one I pick. In a way, I was right in saying the threesome scene (fuck) wasn't in this version.

U

User_10739

This is getting fucked up! I did the 3way 3 updates ago and this ends in the same place that it did 3 updates ago wtf???
Didn't find any difference between 6.3 pt1 & 6.3 pt2 despite the file size difference.

Dear saddoggames, Stop modifying past events and the gui and progress the fucking story already!!!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This is getting fucked up! I did the 3way 3 updates ago and this ends in the same place that it did 3 updates ago wtf???
Didn't find any difference between 6.3 pt1 & 6.3 pt2 despite the file size difference.

Dear saddoggames, Stop modifying past events and the gui and progress the fucking story already!!!
Indeed. Say, do you have a link for pt 2 please?

rekttker

Jun 18, 2017
The download failed for me twice, 3 hours wasted :(
Does anyone have a different host/link? MEGA would be amazing but please anything else

EDIT: Tried with Internet Download Manager, worked and was significantly faster! If anyone's having trouble, search for sharewbb and download an activated IDM from there

Last edited:

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
The download failed for me twice, 3 hours wasted :(
Does anyone have a different host/link? MEGA would be amazing but please anything else

EDIT: Tried with Internet Download Manager, worked and was significantly faster! If anyone's having trouble, search for sharewbb and download an activated IDM from there
can u upload in mega or something????

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes