RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 18, 2019
So still not able to find the key that is supposed to be in the garage to listen to sisters convo...any help? Guide says it is "by the bench on the western wall". Such as hell aint in my game. I've clicked to glory...
try being next to the bench and pressing space or enter. I've noticed in some of the instances you need to do that and mouse clicking doesn't always work...

Reactions: Calyps0

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone have a save file after the dogs part? I was able to beat it once but the game bugged and my characters walk speed is permanently slowed. And I cant beat the dogs a second time no matter how I try.

Help a brother out with save. :)

Reactions: Ruodger

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Cant somebody post a save after the dogs somewhere? My game got bugged after it and I cant even get past them anymore.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anyone have a way to get past these damn dogs? The game is very interesting, the animations I have been able to see so far have been very good, the models are beautiful, but these mini games are a bummer ... this one of the dogs ended the desire to continue playing.

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
I may have to sacrifice a few sheep and a virgin to the demon gods to obtain a save file. Please dont make me do it. Halp.

May 21, 2017
The game is good so far. But there's only 1 feature i hate. Pressing the right keystrokes within the given time. I know it adds a challenge but its annoying as hell.

Reactions: PalmFace
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes