RPGM My Life in a Monster Girl Paradise [Demo 2] [Xoullion]

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyLifeInAMonsterGirlParadise-Demo2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
ok,it seems the game is more different than the early one back when the game was starting.
what happened to the cowgirl that "adopted" the MC?is she still in the game?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
ok,it seems the game is more different than the early one back when the game was starting.
what happened to the cowgirl that "adopted" the MC?is she still in the game?
You mean the minotaur girl i guess. yes she is still inside of the game.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Why does the game indicate that it runs on Win 32? Is it really not compatible with Win 64?
where did you see this or got the idea about being not able to play it on 64?
  • MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
I allways used 64 but even if you have 64 you can run 32 as well in most cases - backward compatibility.
But RPG Maker MZ according to my knowledge not support 32 bit (when you are creating a game, deployment can be different case not sure).

Last edited:

Redbitch

Nov 22, 2020
Hello, if i buy it on Steam, did i get the cheats code and all the scene like the Patreon tier 2 ?
Thank's by advance :)

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Hello, if i buy it on Steam, did i get the cheats code and all the scene like the Patreon tier 2 ?
Thank's by advance :)
Hi, you get every content from the game if you purchase it once but its not including cheats/gallery until the project is 100% complete. there are no other restrictions.

Redbitch

Nov 22, 2020
Hi, you get every content from the game if you purchase it once but its not including cheats/gallery until the project is 100% complete. there are no other restrictions.
Okey thanks for the response
Is there any Steam Achievement planned? More centaurs contend? And final question, i the centaurs get a horse pussy or a human pussy (i mean in the front like a normal human)?
I got it... i looove centaurs :p

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Okey thanks for the response
Is there any Steam Achievement planned? More centaurs contend? And final question, i the centaurs get a horse pussy or a human pussy (i mean in the front like a normal human)?
I got it... i looove centaurs :p
I dont know if the game get achievement its probably a huge amount of pain to do with an rpg maker game wich requires plugins to use.
All girls get equal amount of content, but i accept commisions so a fev girl probably get more content before the game become complete (there is 1 commisioned content so far).
its a human pussy in front like humans yes, playing safe with patreon rules.

Reactions: Redbitch