Recommending My list of the TOP INCEST GAMES M/S WITH ANIMATED SCENES LIST

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

minastirith

Nov 27, 2019
there was one game. the main character was getting close to the woman in the house, and then it turned out to be our mother. What game was that?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Hm, just thought of a way to find some potential games. If you go to LewdPatcher, the search bar requests a list of all games in JSON format.

All those games have patches for them (pretty much all add incest, not necessarily M/S incest though), so you could go through them to find any that you haven't played yet.

116 LewdPatcher games up to 2021-07-11:

PS I repeat, not all of those are gonna have M/S content, but some of those definitely will.
PS2 The Python code used to make the table above, including the link to the JSON list, is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Hm, just thought of a way to find some potential games. If you go to LewdPatcher, the search bar requests a list of all games in JSON format.

So all those are games that patches exist for (pretty much all add incest, not necessarily M/S incest though). So in theory, you can go through that list to discover (patched) games you might not have played yet.

104 LewdPatcher games as of 2021-04-24:

I repeat, not all of them necessarily have M/S incest, but some of those definitely do.
1619317510658.png

• Haha
Reactions: dokodesuka

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
This thread definitely Helped me in creating my Ultimate Incest game poll and appreciation thread
Thanks Man

Do check this out
What about characters from these games such as Amity Park, Bones Tales: The Manor, Rick & Morty: A Way Back Home and maybe as well 'A Town Uncovered' ?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes