abduhl phi

Jul 31, 2018
The event that makes Murano leave happens in the Library. After that, I think you have to whisper with Anabel so that she accepts that Murano is not her friend anymore. You may have to wait a day or two and visit Anabel in the library again.
Thank you, I can't believe I didn't read her mind. I wanted her to get out of the library so she could get dumber so i never tried that

Last edited:

Fryo8889

May 22, 2017
Where did you see that? I haven't seen it in version 0.8.6.

There is some content in the game that is temporarily hidden and will be enabled in a later version of the game. Maybe that's one of those hidden scenes?
Good, that haved make me crazy for that..

abduhl phi

Jul 31, 2018
The event that makes Murano leave happens in the Library. After that, I think you have to whisper with Anabel so that she accepts that Murano is not her friend anymore. You may have to wait a day or two and visit Anabel in the library again.
Could you tell me what to do after that too, then I can progress on my own again

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
And the other thersome anyone know if there is or i can let it? Thank you
The other threesome (with Jake and Bobby) is in the game. First you have to start having sex with Jake, then watch her dreams for the scene on the bus... and on from there.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Could you tell me what to do after that too, then I can progress on my own again
If you're stuck, just whisper with Anabel and Murano in every place you can find them. At some point they both decide they don't want to hang out with each other.

Also try to find Murano at breaks between classes. Look everywhere.

Fryo8889

May 22, 2017
Sorry but nobody has the 0.8.5 walkthrough? Some scenes i don’t know how to find it.. cause it’s all fast and if you don’t know when go in a place and say something is all passed

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry but nobody has the 0.8.5 walkthrough? Some scenes i don’t know how to find it.. cause it’s all fast and if you don’t know when go in a place and say something is all passed
Note that some scenes are temporarily hidden so they can be reworked. It says this on the screen that appears when the game loads.

The gameplay is still pretty linear. Yes, there's a few side quests and scenes that do not involve Anabel, but they can be done anytime. The main plot involving Anabel is linear, so you won't ever miss event triggers because time advances. Just keep talking to people.

Another hint is to go back to the map while you let time go forward. You'll be notified if there's an event happening in a location.

lunarchaos1780

May 5, 2018
so I'm at the part where anabel needs to get fired from the pub and I know I have to click the lady at the bar but I cant click her any suggestions? on android btw

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
so I'm at the part where anabel needs to get fired from the pub and I know I have to click the lady at the bar but I cant click her any suggestions? on android btw
This event uses a feature that RenPy on Android does not seem to support, so there's a bug in the Android version. Use the attached savegame to get past the problem.

abduhl phi

Jul 31, 2018
If you're stuck, just whisper with Anabel and Murano in every place you can find them. At some point they both decide they don't want to hang out with each other.

Also try to find Murano at breaks between classes. Look everywhere.
I have looked at every location while a break but i can't finde her

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Ohh she's the girl sucking dick but i cant interact with them and anabele does nothing either
There should be some dialog there... Anabel hears noises, wonders if she should interrupt, angel tells her it might be an ISIS bomber, so she opens the door and Murano is there...

Anyway, now that Anabel has seen Murano in the bathroom, whisper with Anabel and see if there's extra dialog there about Murano.

abduhl phi

Jul 31, 2018
There should be some dialog there... Anabel hears noises, wonders if she should interrupt, angel tells her it might be an ISIS bomber, so she opens the door and Murano is there...

Anyway, now that Anabel has seen Murano in the bathroom, whisper with Anabel and see if there's extra dialog there about Murano.
how do i get anabel to go to the restrooms tho

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
how do i get anabel to go to the restrooms tho
In the main hallway where the students hang out between classes, there's an arrow pointing down at the bottom of the screen. Click that to move to another hallway. This middle hallway has four doors. The two at the top of the screen are the restrooms, boys on the left, girls on the right. Just click the doors to enter.

abduhl phi

Jul 31, 2018
In the main hallway where the students hang out between classes, there's an arrow pointing down at the bottom of the screen. Click that to move to another hallway. This middle hallway has four doors. The two at the top of the screen are the restrooms, boys on the left, girls on the right. Just click the doors to enter.
no i know that but when i go into the restroom anabel just stays in the main hall and does nothign

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes