Simargl

Mar 29, 2018
Cant tap on brown hair girl and bartender. Any solutions ?
P.s android version

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Cant tap on brown hair girl and bartender. Any solutions ?
P.s android version
There's a bug in the Android version for the bar scene. Attached is a save game the dev posted a few days ago that is past the Bar task.

Last edited:

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
Here is a save. Gallery is unlocked 100% in my game, however 1 scene is bugging and cannot be re-displayed.
Not sure if my save also includes the gallery unlock?, give it a try.
Thank you.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Has anyone unlocked the gangbang scene by playing the game?
Yes, you can unlock it playing. It's 3/4 of the way through the game. It happens the night before the Exam. When the guy from the Night Club calls,she has to agree to go to the Party.

Last edited:

abduhl phi

Jul 31, 2018
Maybe I'm stupid but I'm stuck at "strawberry-level" 7 and i have no idea what to do since i can't really do anything

Kahni

Sep 9, 2017
Can someone please post the walktrough for version 0.8.6? i really need it, and i cant pledge on patreon :cry:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Though in fairness it's nowhere near as linear as the typical eastern VN. So I'd say it's somewhere in between.
True. There are a couple of side events, and you can just keep playing around in some parts of the game. You can do "yoga" as often as you like for instance. :p

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
How do I learn a new Angel skill
Sort souls. This is done using the pile of papers on the desk in your office. Just look at the pictures, if they've got a knife, horns, parrot, upside down cross on their forehead, or a gun, send them to Hell. After you've successfully sorted souls, the Journal will update. You'll have a new task to go to the Angel office.

You can sort souls every day. If the paperwork doesn't show up, it's because there's a bug in your version. Get the 0.8.6 patch from the .

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes