Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
Who knows how to open a dorm scene?
It's part of the process of having her fail the test, night before the test she decides, or you convince her can't remember exactly, to go out after getting a call from a guy she talked to at the club, who then takes her to his dorm and they run a train on her.

Nov 24, 2017
How do I continue after she fails the exam? It just shows there is an event at her house but nothing happens.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018
Got to a point where she goes on a date and has sex, but the sex is a soft lock. I can back out to the world map, but it just backtracks the time/progress and shows the ! again for the date.

Feb 12, 2018
As for the save file asking guys... use the "search this thread" or go back a few pages, I already posted a file.

That aside, I saw this picture on his Patreon site:

Is there any subscriber here who can tell me whether this is just a random Picture for the patrons or if this will be featured in the next update maybe?

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
As for the save file asking guys... use the "search this thread" or go back a few pages, I already posted a file.

That aside, I saw this picture on his Patreon site:

Is there any subscriber here who can tell me whether this is just a random Picture for the patrons or if this will be featured in the next update maybe?
The post did not specify anything sadly, but my guess would be that its for version 1.0 likely.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Based on the preview pics the art style is all over the place.
This is kind of what happens, when a game is in development for a long time and the artist becomes better along the way.
New scenes vs old scenes looks better for each update.

Reactions: disimulated

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Got to a point where she goes on a date and has sex, but the sex is a soft lock. I can back out to the world map, but it just backtracks the time/progress and shows the ! again for the date.
If I remember correctly, they ball for a long time. Click on the ! and let the MC angel react, then go back to the map and let time advance through the night.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Here is a save. Gallery is unlocked 100% in my game, however 1 scene is bugging and cannot be re-displayed.
Not sure if my save also includes the gallery unlock?, give it a try.

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
A question about this game: Is this VN style or sandbox style? I mean, do I have to do everything in a certain order to progress or can I just do the things I find interesting and still progress through the game?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I really wish there were a changelog for this game. The OP only has a changelog showing version 0.7 so every time this game gets bumped to Latest Updates I come here hoping that there will be some new content added, but from reading the comments it sounds like there has only been a restructuring of event and story paths since 0.73. Am I understanding that correctly? I love the game but if it's just going through edits and bugfixes with each update then there's no real reason for me to play through it again for the 3rd or 4th time.

Please, with the next update, could you release a changelog so we know what's happened? If not, fair enough, beggars can't be choosers and all that, but it sure would be nice to know what's going on. This game is great, I just don't want to play through it again if there's nothing new.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
... it sounds like there has only been a restructuring of event and story paths since 0.73. Am I understanding that correctly? I love the game but if it's just going through edits and bugfixes with each update then there's no real reason for me to play through it again for the 3rd or 4th time.

Please, with the next update, could you release a changelog so we know what's happened? If not, fair enough, beggars can't be choosers and all that, but it sure would be nice to know what's going on. This game is great, I just don't want to play through it again if there's nothing new.
The game is still heavily in development. 0.7.3 -> 0.8.6 has new content, reworked content, and content that has been removed for further work. There is a lot that's different, but the majority of it is still the same. 0.8.5 -> 0.8.6 is only bugfixes.

For what it's worth, I played both 0.7.3 and 0.8.6 through and found enough difference to make it worthwhile, but I only discovered the game recently, so I've only played it twice.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
The game is still heavily in development. 0.7.3 -> 0.8.6 has new content, reworked content, and content that has been removed for further work. There is a lot that's different, but the majority of it is still the same. 0.8.5 -> 0.8.6 is only bugfixes.

For what it's worth, I played both 0.7.3 and 0.8.6 through and found enough difference to make it worthwhile, but I only discovered the game recently, so I've only played it twice.
Thanks for the response and clarification. Based on your thoughts I'll wait for a 1.0 release so that the differences and new content is substantial enough to make it feel like a totally fresh playthough. I understand it may be a while but it should be worth the wait I think.

ILRpy

Jul 19, 2018
Someone know how I can continue after she work at Bar? She needs to make harassment and change job to strip club. Now I'm on Day 50 and there isn't any change

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Someone know how I can continue after she work at Bar? She needs to make harassment and change job to strip club. Now I'm on Day 50 and there isn't any change
Talk with the brown-haired woman at the bar who complains about Anabel. Do this on three different days and she'll make trouble for Anabel.

Reactions: ILRpy

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
It's part of the process of having her fail the test, night before the test she decides, or you convince her can't remember exactly, to go out after getting a call from a guy she talked to at the club, who then takes her to his dorm and they run a train on her.
Isn't the dorm party one of the things temporary removed?

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes