disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
The only option I get for whispering during lectures is the one about dropping her pencil.
Took me a little while to figure it out again. You need to first complete the task to raise her arousal level before classes, then in class talk to the boys, which will give you another new task. The next morning you should be able to get the deep neckline.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Took me a little while to figure it out again. You need to first complete the task to raise her arousal level before classes, then in class talk to the boys, which will give you another new task. The next morning you should be able to get the deep neckline.
I hate to keep hounding you with questions, but what do I have to do to get her excited before class.

I played through the game once before on I think version 0.7.2 and I don't remember it being nearly this frustrating or obtuse so I must be missing something obvious somewhere.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I hate to keep hounding you with questions, but what do I have to do to get her excited before class.

I played through the game once before on I think version 0.7.2 and I don't remember it being nearly this frustrating or obtuse so I must be missing something obvious somewhere.
check her at the bus(after you learn "whispering" skill) and whsiper to the guy :)

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Can anyone please enlighten me how the sorting mini game works? I can't really understand the logic in it.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
About the pictures, thats easy. Look for pirates, bloody knives, demon heads, tommy guns, and/or the upside down cross on their fore heads. If the pictures have those items in them they go to hell. All the rest, no matter how evil they look, go skywards.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018

0.7.3 to 0.8.5 added and changed a number of plot events (and a few were removed). There's more content and I think more sub-steps to complete some of the tasks now. So don't expect what worked in 0.7.3 to work the same in 0.8.5.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
someone please tell me how to apply the patch. thank you.
Extract the file "patch.rpa" and put it in the subfolder named "game". The "game" subfolder is in the same folder as the "My little angel.exe" file. Overwrite the existing patch.rpa if there's already one there.

Last edited:

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
Extract the file "patch.rpa" and put it in the subfolder named "game". The "game" subfolder is in the same folder as the "My little angel.exe" file. Overwrite the existing patch.rpa if there's already one there.
thank you, how do i unlock the bar/night club/strip club scenes?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
thank you, how do i unlock the bar/night club/strip club scenes?
The Night Club comes first. It happens after you break up with Jake. To get the Bar and then Strip Club scenes, you need to fail the Exam. I don't remember the trigger for the Exam, but it's after a lot of Anabel sex tasks.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmmm, when I watch scenes in the gallery, the text for the dialogue does not appear.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes