disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
how to lower her study lever , i stuck at 68
Watch the map after school. When she's at her house, she will occasionally be lying on her bed reading a magazine. Whisper to her at that time that "It's time to do homework!" She'll respond that she'll study a bit later and will lose a few study level points.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I might be dumb, I just don't get it. From day 2 to day 5 I achieve absolutely nothing, it is repetative with no way to advance. Is it akaburish in style, which means you have to repeat a certain action some unknown and pretty high time? I really need hints to even get into the game...
Early on you need to speak with her friend Murano, who is obsessed with finding a boyfriend. You need to wonder to yourself "Can she be right?" during the conversation with Murano. You might also have to choose this if you talk with Anabel in class after. Later when Anabel is at home doing study (you may have to wait a day or two), you also have to make Anabel want to compete with Murano by chosing "You don't want to be worse than her, do you?"

After you've done this, wait up to three days, then in the morning (7:00-8:00am) you can dress her with a UPPER choice of deep cleavage. This will trigger the next set of events.

(Note, this is for version 0.7.3, may be slightly different for 0.8.6.)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
@Theodosius I just wanted to thank you for this game. Very interesting concept, great art, attractive girl. I really like the time concept! The RPG skills development element with the guardian angel is a nice addition. Well done!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
need help anabelas to quarrel with her friend my little angel
You need Murano to get angry with Anabel, then she'll leave Anabel alone.

First you need to upgrade your angel skills so that you can Whisper to Murano. I think you need to successfully sort souls until you get to level 4. Then go visit the Angel Office and talk to the blonde angel about new skills. Once you can Whisper to Murano, choose the options that Anabel doesn't need Murano anymore and that Murano was Anabel's ugly friend.

Reactions: rahu045

Rhapsody87

Oct 13, 2018
Whisper/read mind of the unnamed woman at the bar, three times total on different days. She'll cause a scene and you should be able to figure it out from there.
I can't interact with the woman at the bar, i can only interact with the man on the right

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I can't interact with the woman at the bar, i can only interact with the man on the right
Try to do it on the next day (you can do it once a day).

@Theodosius I just wanted to thank you for this game. Very interesting concept, great art, attractive girl. I really like the time concept! The RPG skills development element with the guardian angel is a nice addition. Well done!
:relievedface:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I tried it for 10 days...
When Anabel is working at the bar, talk to her about getting a raise or asking for a better job. At some point, she considers the strip-club, but then decides to stay working at the bar. After that I think you (the angel) gets the idea to get her fired. Then I think you can talk to the woman and get her angry with Anabel.

rahu045

Nov 10, 2018
You need Murano to get angry with Anabel, then she'll leave Anabel alone.

First you need to upgrade your angel skills so that you can Whisper to Murano. I think you need to successfully sort souls until you get to level 4. Then go visit the Angel Office and talk to the blonde angel about new skills. Once you can Whisper to Murano, choose the options that Anabel doesn't need Murano anymore and that Murano was Anabel's ugly friend.
ok thanx sir

Rhapsody87

Oct 13, 2018
ahem.... sorry, but I did not participate in porting my game :frown: This problem is not surprising, because the android version does not support some RenPy features
I know my friend, I'm sorry if I made you waste time! thanks for this game, it's amazing!

DigiBilan

Oct 16, 2018
I am currently working at the bar and i cant click the women in a black dress i only get the guy who says nice boobs or slapped ass scenes. Im playing android port by spear1403

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I am currently working at the bar and i cant click the women in a black dress i only get the guy who says nice boobs or slapped ass scenes. Im playing android port by spear1403
It appears there's a bug in the Android port with the bar scene and you cannot talk to the woman. Theodosius posted a savegame a few posts ago that you may be able to use to get past the scene.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Think I finally got up to the end of content in this version so I got a couple questions. I played this game months back and remembered a few scenes that never triggered for me but were still present in the gallery when I unlocked it (namely a gangbang at a party for Annabelle and a bunch of Murano scenes.) Were these scenes removed from the game? Just curious as I never got them in my recent playthrough and was able to play the game fine without those triggering but they were still in the gallery. Also curious how the angel/demon scene is unlocked as I didn't manage to find that either. Hope to see them more, more of the hot teacher, and some content from the red head at the school, as well as possibly an option to invite specific people over for scenes rather than them being random. Aside from that I really like this game. Fun progression from nerd to corruption and the art is fantastic. Can't wait for more.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes