Jz

Dec 5, 2016
This is a great game, but it's tiresome to play through all the content every time there is an update beause old saves do not work.

Does anybody have new saves?

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
What do I do after unlocking watching dreams to progress? I've done more sorting but I haven't unlocked the arouse power.

I've done the "You don't want to be worse than her" option after talking to Murano but I never get the option to go braless.

Ariaschama

Apr 24, 2018
I have a few doubts, how to unlock the end so that she ends up in heaven,?
Can I complete the main chapters without involving strangers?
And if I want her to be a lesbian like I do or is it forced to be with guys?

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
What do I do after unlocking watching dreams to progress? I've done more sorting but I haven't unlocked the arouse power.

I've done the "You don't want to be worse than her" option after talking to Murano but I never get the option to go braless.
From what I can figure the braless part requires you doing all the "Get a boyfriend" related dialouge options so you can give her the excuse that she'll attract boys with it. As for what to do with the sleep dreams, check on her dreams so she has wet dreams, eventually she should be hanging with the boys between classes, at which point you need to drop her academics. That quest will lead to getting the arousal power. I could be missing a few steps but this is all from memory so please forgive me if I missed something.

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
So from what I can understand of this game I'm going to have to say no, this is a corruption sim, the game is still in progress so there isn't really an ending yet, but your objective is to get her into hell. In order to progress she does need to fuck strangers. And I have heard about a lesbian scene I think but unfortunately I don't know how to trigger it as I am still missing quite a few scenes myself. Sorry if I couldn't give the answers you wanted I'm just trying to help to the best of my ability.

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
so I am on day 33 she failed her exam had the threesome and sex with teacher but I can't for the life of me get new sorting sheets...so I'm stuck with only whispering and arousal. how do you get more sorting stuff?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
so I am on day 33 she failed her exam had the threesome and sex with teacher but I can't for the life of me get new sorting sheets...so I'm stuck with only whispering and arousal. how do you get more sorting stuff?
Check her at her home, you should see an event with a telephone conversation with the mother, on the next day you will see her at the bar

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Right now there is no ending in the game. It will be available only in version 1.0. Lesbian storyline will be available in 0.9(December).

Ariaschama

Apr 24, 2018
He considered that the game is good, but at the moment it only shows a route to send him to hell and, especially, the limited options only entangled with strangers, boys that are not worth it and that if there is the end of heaven, I would have to change Several main objectives and the fact that at this moment there is no way to increase their knowledge and their strawberries without incurring drastic actions such as having sex with strangers.

Yosinuke

Mar 15, 2018
So she works in the bar now but I can't interact with the bartender or the woman at the bar.

Is this a bug or do I need to do something else beforehand?

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Still having issues with bugs. Choosing "I should hit on Annabelle" with Jake in the hallway restarts the scene where she's alone in the hallway and the friend is jealous. I've also completely lose the ability to interact with the time. Can't pause or speed anything up. Various night times in her room the picture of her at her desk with stay in the corner of the screen and you can't exit her room. Fun game with really nice art, hopefully some of the more game breaking bugs will be addressed :)

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So she works in the bar now but I can't interact with the bartender or the woman at the bar.

Is this a bug or do I need to do something else beforehand?
hm... it's strange oO can you send me savefile with this problem?

Still having issues with bugs. Choosing "I should hit on Annabelle" with Jake in the hallway restarts the scene where she's alone in the hallway and the friend is jealous. I've also completely lose the ability to interact with the time. Can't pause or speed anything up. Various night times in her room the picture of her at her desk with stay in the corner of the screen and you can't exit her room. Fun game with really nice art, hopefully some of the more game breaking bugs will be addressed :)
Try to use

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
My little angel [v.0.8.6] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [Linux] [MacOS] [Android]

Android comes with torrent

Torrent -

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
From what I can figure the braless part requires you doing all the "Get a boyfriend" related dialouge options so you can give her the excuse that she'll attract boys with it. As for what to do with the sleep dreams, check on her dreams so she has wet dreams, eventually she should be hanging with the boys between classes, at which point you need to drop her academics. That quest will lead to getting the arousal power. I could be missing a few steps but this is all from memory so please forgive me if I missed something.
I hate to keep posting about the same thing but could someone tell me where all the "get a boyfriend" conversations are? I've done the one you can do in the hall that has a follow up at home but beyond that I'm stumped.

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
Please somebody tell me, how to made her fired work in bar? Plx help me
Whisper/read mind of the unnamed woman at the bar, three times total on different days. She'll cause a scene and you should be able to figure it out from there.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I might be dumb, I just don't get it. From day 2 to day 5 I achieve absolutely nothing, it is repetative with no way to advance. Is it akaburish in style, which means you have to repeat a certain action some unknown and pretty high time? I really need hints to even get into the game...

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes