Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
I am unable to get her below 59. How do you lower it further?
If you've gone through the section where she starts fucking strangers then just wait until the test is announced in class, if not then you need to first do all the threesome shenanigans, then get her to fuck random strangers in various locations.

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
is there any detailed walktrough? I can't even get her to use a small skirt...
There isn't really detailed walkthroughs beyond the advice you'll find here and clicking on the journal entries may help depending on the quest. The short skirt and no bra and such will come as you progress her sexual encounters.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Interact with the woman sitting at the bar multiple times, when you whisper her enough she'll make a scene the next day which will lead to both the blowjob and working at the strip club.
Ok thanks, I thought I had to do the BJ before interacting with the woman.

Is it still possible to see the scenes with the female lecturer (with lecturer #1 and Edwin) ? I can't remember how to get them...

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Is it still possible to see the scenes with the female lecturer (with lecturer #1 and Edwin) ? I can't remember how to get them...
Yes, visit the office when her and the 1st teacher are there. Arousing her 3 times makes it her and him, and egging her to give in to her desires cause her/Edwin scene at end of day.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Yes, visit the office when her and the 1st teacher are there. Arousing her 3 times makes it her and him, and egging her to give in to her desires cause her/Edwin scene at end of day.
Sorry, English isn't my first language. What does "egging" mean?

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Oh I got it, I always chose to "do nothing" with the other lecturer, but he actually has to try (and get rejected) to unlock the Edwin scene. Thanks!

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
saw that theres no walkthrough but have been playing all of two hours and cant seem to find what i need to do next. the strawberry is at 5, book is at 68 and i just did the paperwork. she has talked with the principal and it is the sixth day. any help at all would be amazing.

Feb 12, 2018
I am also stuck...
I fought my way through to day 56. Got study 59 and strawberry 258 xD

BUT I simply can't trigger sex with strangers. All she ever does is going to cinema with her boyfriend and having sex with him. Also my Journal has no further tasks in it?!

roundfish

Oct 28, 2017
I am also stuck...
I fought my way through to day 56. Got study 59 and strawberry 258 XD

BUT I simply can't trigger sex with strangers. All she ever does is going to cinema with her boyfriend and having sex with him. Also my Journal has no further tasks in it?!
This patch has fixed it for me :

eheh, I tried to fix all the problems that have arisen in this thread, just change this

unitedbmx

May 30, 2017
Hi all, would you mind recommending me games like this? I played Summertime saga, life with slave, and this game. All this games have cool stories and nice art. It will be nice to find more same games :)

Dalkala

Jun 26, 2018
I'm stuck so if anybody could help it would be great. I had a threesome with bobby and jake, but then i don't know what to do next. There are no active tasks, she never goes anywhere that she could fuck a stranger, only goes to school, hangs out with those 2 dudes in the hallway (bobby and jake), then goes either to park alone, pool, studies at home, yoga, on her laptop (park results in going alone, library she has nothing to do, mall she goes with jake) and maybe fucks with him in the evening. I have tried to click everything i could think of and still nothing. Applied the patch, didn't help

Reactions: eselpferdinand

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
I'm stuck so if anybody could help it would be great. I had a threesome with bobby and jake, but then i don't know what to do next. There are no active tasks, she never goes anywhere that she could fuck a stranger, only goes to school, hangs out with those 2 dudes in the hallway (bobby and jake), then goes either to park alone, pool, studies at home, yoga, on her laptop (park results in going alone, library she has nothing to do, mall she goes with jake) and maybe fucks with him in the evening. I have tried to click everything i could think of and still nothing. Applied the patch, didn't help
There are two more threesome scenes inside the school, one in the classroom and then they'll go to the bathroom. After that she'll be hanging out at the far end of the school and you need to push her and the two guys near her until she then does fuck a stranger.

Reactions: Dalkala
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes