Glew

Jul 1, 2017
The game idea is really awesome. But the game is so bugged it just does not work. Yesterday I tried twice to play it and got stuck in an endless loop. For the first time, she just did not break with her friend from a certain point. The second time the game did not recognize that I have studied under 60 points. As I said, the idea is really a completely different concept of a game but with the bugs just unplayable and time wasted.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
@Theodosius What is 1,500$ goal on patreon? I see empty filed.
Also, once again great game and very good level of responsiveness to bugs here :)
Please get Developer tag from moderators because it is slightly confusing now :D

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The game idea is really awesome. But the game is so bugged it just does not work. Yesterday I tried twice to play it and got stuck in an endless loop. For the first time, she just did not break with her friend from a certain point. The second time the game did not recognize that I have studied under 60 points. As I said, the idea is really a completely different concept of a game but with the bugs just unplayable and time wasted.
:teary:
Idk how you reduce her study level, but it's specially maked that you can do it "legally" only by exciting her and running the event at the park and cinema, and then quest will be finished
Quest "She should quarrel with his friend" ends when they stop communicating, but quest will be marked as "completed" when she herself decides that they are no longer friends (monologue in the library)

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
:teary:
Idk how you reduce her study level, but it's specially maked that you can do it "legally" only by exciting her and running the event at the park and cinema, and then quest will be finished
Quest "She should quarrel with his friend" ends when they stop communicating, but quest will be marked as "completed" when she herself decides that they are no longer friends (monologue in the library)
Thank you really. Nice helping.

Brokenwings

Oct 14, 2017
Great game.
Relay good slow corruption.

Quick question - how do you get her fired from the bar? done all the convo options with her boss and her - nothin else seems to happen.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Great game.
Relay good slow corruption.

Quick question - how do you get her fired from the bar? done all the convo options with her boss and her - nothin else seems to happen.
whisp woman sitting at the bar that anabel prevents her(twice, until she makes a scandal)

jerro

Jul 7, 2018
failed exam without any issues, just needed to distract her from studying like 6 times a day, right after she sits back again

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there anyway to avoid grinding the "send to hell or heaven" paperwork. Hate it, angel lady won't teach me anything.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
i'm stuck again, i work in bar since 7 days, nothins happens. Please someone can help me ? i can send my save if you want.
Tasks:
- Anabel Must find new friends
- it is time for her to know what is "harassement"
- let her be tired from this job
(i play with the game folder you send me)
please help me :( your game is awesome ^^
it's ok after reload game with new update ! ty so much !

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i'm stuck again, i work in bar since 7 days, nothins happens. Please someone can help me ? i can send my save if you want.
Tasks:
- Anabel Must find new friends
- it is time for her to know what is "harassement"
- let her be tired from this job
(i play with the game folder you send me)
please help me :( your game is awesome ^^
it's ok after reload game with new update ! ty so much !
How to get Anabel fired from her job?

whisp to the woman sitting at the bar that anabel prevents her(twice, until she makes a scandal)

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
i actually work on night club, stuck since 1h, "anabel must find new friends"
i work on nightclub, a young guy with brown air blackmailed me for fuck in VIP room, 7 days past and i'm stuck again^^ someone can help me pls ? ^^ thank for your help

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i actually work on night club, stuck since 1h, "anabel must find new friends"
i work on nightclub, a young guy with brown air blackmailed me for fuck in VIP room, 7 days past and i'm stuck again^^ someone can help me pls ? ^^ thank for your help
yeah, it's the end. It should be written in your taskbook ("contunued in 1.0")

Reactions: ironbox

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
yeah, it's the end. It should be written in your taskbook ("contunued in 1.0")
ok ! i forgot it ^^". But i dont have all scenes on my galery.
1 page = 6 event so
page 1 => event 1 and 4
page 2 => event 1 4 5 6
page 3 => event 2 3 4 5
page 4 => event 2 3 6
page 5 => event 1 2 4 5 6
page 6 => event 1 3 4
page 7 => 0 events
its normal ?
PS: got a bug and need refresh the game at the event 1 page 5 and event 3 page 3.
thanks so much for your reply

(if you want i can translate all game in french for free)

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes