Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
So I am stuck after the threesome, I saw that she needs to fuck a stranger but I have no idea how to get that started. Does anybody know how since it isn't showing in my journal? Please and thank you.

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Well, I'm stuck. She's going commando and braless, got rid of her jealous friend, and flirting with the two guys, however she doesn't want to do anything with them because she thinks they are losers and will get kicked out of school.

Got a task to lower her knowledge lower then 60 but only have like 5-6? And even if I use Arouse, she doesn't wanna date any of those. I think it's bugged.

Anyone got a save at that part of the game, or slightly forward after that, please?

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
I have her working in the strip bar, and she's showed up in the VIP room once (just dancing and getting groped) and danced on stage a couple times. Now she only shows up as a waitress, though. Not sure how to continue on making her earn money with her body.

Edit: And even though it was stuck that way for a few nights, right after I posted she finally ended up in VIP room again. Never mind.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
:teary:
Idk how you reduce her study level, but it's specially maked that you can do it "legally" only by exciting her and running the event at the park and cinema, and then quest will be finished
Quest "She should quarrel with his friend" ends when they stop communicating, but quest will be marked as "completed" when she herself decides that they are no longer friends (monologue in the library)
I finished the quarrel quest but a short time later, the quest reappears in the log and that's exactly how I get into the endless loop again.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
I encountered bug where if you go to school when you are supposed be in the lecture hall the image shows the empty teachers room

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Finaly play the version even with my fear of bug.
i ave to admit it realy less bugy that your previouse early acess that good
and for the game in the last update i think oh this gae have good idea it a shame that the gamplay is a litle too mess up
But this update i have to say the gamplay are realy impove and the story start to take a litle place. So i think can start to say what i think you can do improved.And in same time can be question

1)I Don't know if want to do multiple ending or not but if it the case i think you can do two way for coorupt her one with high scolarchip : she still be a bitch but a bitch with high education or go for normle end with no scolarchip.
2) i think it need some new stat ; one have to be self confidence and second that can be dominance / subission and if you have idea you can add other. I think the second one is clear but for first one i will explain : self confidence is how she consideraded herself and how she can resist of other influene a high self confidance will lead to refus a indecande propose from a drunkar even if she is high corrup and submisive but with a low self confidant she will fuck every one and do whatever some one ask (but it not the same as submiss a hight confidance submiss will be masochist and love to be dominated but can say no in a bad deal work and is prety hapy with her live.
3) this one is combined of 1 and 2 : if you add the previouse stat you can creat different end goal : for exemple with high corruption , low studen low self confidance and high submission she will be a lowwhore but if you just change one think like the same but hight studen she will be a whore for her coworker in her bank work. in contrary in you change every think like high corruption , high student , high confident and high domination she she can become a sadick dominance CEO in world wide corrupt compagnie where she use her coworker as shit for do evil plan (ps if you prefered you make her a dictator or a politicien).
4) that can be cool to add aredemption way where the MC betrayl hell for Heaven because he find Heaven is a good place to stay ( i notice angel can fuck withou probleme in window so it have to be not so bad)

5) i think more surnatural bing have to aparede for exemple why no angel react where you influence other people and i think you can add some room to Heaven to try to corrupt one or two angel to hav your poor MC to fuck a litle i think you can too add a antagonist in the story for exemple i think you can make a evil advicer for anabell that is in reality a spiece for Heaven so she can make you work harder by give good advice to anabelle and so you can have batle of advice like you say somethink to anabel she say a nother think and after you say anoter think to win or lost the dual
anoter good point to ad is a inspector angel that can time to time aparate to check how is going anabel
6) can you make a more clear way to understant that your MC is undersupiction of Heaven i Don't know if i do think that make take risk or not

If you read it Don't hesite to say what you think about it and if some other have opignion about what i say ust say it

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
How do I get the BJ in bar? If I ask the bartender to 'motivate her financially', he says she has to talk to him about it first, and if I ask her to ask for a raise, she wonders why she got the raise "so soon" even if nothing happened...

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
How do I get the BJ in bar? If I ask the bartender to 'motivate her financially', he says she has to talk to him about it first, and if I ask her to ask for a raise, she wonders why she got the raise "so soon" even if nothing happened...
Interact with the woman sitting at the bar multiple times, when you whisper her enough she'll make a scene the next day which will lead to both the blowjob and working at the strip club.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes