Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
saw that theres no walkthrough but have been playing all of two hours and cant seem to find what i need to do next. the strawberry is at 5, book is at 68 and i just did the paperwork. she has talked with the principal and it is the sixth day. any help at all would be amazing.
What're the current quests in your journal? Days and such can vary so it all depends on your current quests.

Reactions: batman321456

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
I am also stuck...
I fought my way through to day 56. Got study 59 and strawberry 258 XD

BUT I simply can't trigger sex with strangers. All she ever does is going to cinema with her boyfriend and having sex with him. Also my Journal has no further tasks in it?!
Have you triggered the threesome and all the public sex? Either she needs to go on various dates and have public sex, or you need to push her when she's talking with the two guys in school to "try something new"

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
found bug here: if you play at normal speed (and fast forward) at some point you just connot speed up time and time just will not go forward. Saw it when she sceeps to go to park on cinema after hyou arouse her

Dec 12, 2017
There isn't really detailed walkthroughs beyond the advice you'll find here and clicking on the journal entries may help depending on the quest. The short skirt and no bra and such will come as you progress her sexual encounters.
oh thanks, I'll give it another try and see what happens

Feb 12, 2018
Have you triggered the threesome and all the public sex? Either she needs to go on various dates and have public sex, or you need to push her when she's talking with the two guys in school to "try something new"
Ah thank you for the reply. Especially the other one above was useful.
I definetly had the thressome events at home and the one where she jerks them off in the classroom. As for the blowjob in the bathroom I am not quite certain... how do I trigger this? Because I can't urge her anymore to "try something new" and her boyfriend can just ask her, whether they want to go somewhere after school. Also she always stands besides those two during each break. So the last threesome is probably missing...
As for the public sex, she had it all I think (cinema bj, park bj/sex, jerking in school)

Edit: SOLVED IT

Dunno what kinda bug it was but I went back to after the first threesome when she jerks those two in class, afterwards it worked just fine. The next day when you go to the first class she is missing (third threesome) and afterwards she is fucking all the strangers she can find ;)

Dalkala

Jun 26, 2018
I definetly had the thressome events at home and the one where she jerks them off in the classroom. As for the blowjob in the bathroom I am not quite certain... how do I trigger this? Because I can't urge her anymore to "try something new" and her boyfriend can just ask her, whether they want to go somewhere after school. Also she always stands besides those two during each break. So the last threesome is probably missing...

As for the public sex, she had it all I think (cinema bj, park bj/sex, jerking in school)
Same problem as this, can't trigger the school bathroom scene.
Thanks for the hint

Edit: Solved same as above, guess game bugged out on this one

Lawagod

Aug 1, 2017

Edit: SOLVED IT

Dunno what kinda bug it was but I went back to after the first threesome when she jerks those two in class, afterwards it worked just fine. The next day when you go to the first class she is missing (third threesome) and afterwards she is fucking all the strangers she can find ;)
Im still unable to do it so could you please upload your save?

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
Im still unable to do it so could you please upload your save?
I saw that your issue was already solved but just for future reference for if other people have the problem, the two other threesome scenes happen DURING class, first time the double handjob. Second time they'll sneak off somewhere (the bathroom) and you need to read the teacher's mind to find them.

Lawagod

Aug 1, 2017
I saw that your issue was already solved but just for future reference for if other people have the problem, the two other threesome scenes happen DURING class, first time the double handjob. Second time they'll sneak off somewhere (the bathroom) and you need to read the teacher's mind to find them.
Mine is solved now but shit this wouldve been extremely helpful earlier

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
need some help im caught in a loop on a threesome keeps coming back to that scene anyone know a fix

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes