Lapeno

May 2, 2018
When this quest starts, she already has a low level of study, but every time you do not stop her from studying(park, her room, library), her study level increases by 3. You must keep her from learning whole week.

P.S. and yeah, she must go to the party at the last day before exam.
I had a party ending with a train (hot scene) and stopped her from learning. When i check her stats she has like 300+ academics which looks like a total bug as before i remeber she had something like 59. Care to share a save maybe? :)

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I had a party ending with a train (hot scene) and stopped her from learning. When i check her stats she has like 300+ academics which looks like a total bug as before i remeber she had something like 59. Care to share a save maybe? :)
yup, can you send me it via discord?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
On day 7 controlling time just stopped working and time is frozen
I guess I'll try again next patch. I dont really feel like replaying from the start anyway.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Great game but much more bugs then previous version. Right now I'm stuck after threesome (main tasks: Anabel must become depraved whore & not be caught).
Nothing new after waiting, doing paperwork, bj in cinama, pool, sex after 21/repeated threesome (I have done that combinations over and over). I remember from previous version that she should fail test (?) and start working at the bar but I don't know how to trigger it. I tried rising/lowering study and lust through cheat menu but it didn't help.

It would be great to get some tip about next quest after finishing old one and waiting 2-3 days (to help if you cannot start it yourself).

InfernalDevil

Jan 6, 2018
Great game but much more bugs then previous version. Right now I'm stuck after threesome (main tasks: Anabel must become depraved whore & not be caught).
Nothing new after waiting, doing paperwork, bj in cinama, pool, sex after 21/repeated threesome (I have done that combinations over and over). I remember from previous version that she should fail test (?) and start working at the bar but I don't know how to trigger it. I tried rising/lowering study and lust through cheat menu but it didn't help.

It would be great to get some tip about next quest after finishing old one and waiting 2-3 days (to help if you cannot start it yourself).
Same thing. I thought its the end of the version. But it seams i'm wrong)

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
after threesome she must have sex with stranger
I'm having the same problem as paolomaloni, I've done the threesome, but when the quest "updates", having done the threesome isn't listed in there. It also doesn't remove the dialogue to start the threesome objective again. I'm using the compressed if that makes a difference. (I also can't get her knowledge below 59 for some reason)

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
seems they still have lots of bugs...
i remember i've done one of the quest twice to start the next...
for the stranger
when break time in school she is with the 2 guys
she don't want to be with them
then she would go to stand near the window at the far end of the school
and trigger the 2 students there to talk to her(not immediately)
next time she would have sex with the students in the toilet...
something like this as i don't have a walkthrough in hand....just keep trying

paolomaloni

Dec 16, 2016
seems they still have lots of bugs...
i remember i've done one of the quest twice to start the next...
for the stranger
when break time in school she is with the 2 guys
she don't want to be with them
then she would go to stand near the window at the far end of the school
and trigger the 2 students there to talk to her(not immediately)
next time she would have sex with the students in the toilet...
something like this as i don't have a walkthrough in hand....just keep trying
can you give a save file where she is near the window at far end of school?

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes