CoconutMonkey

Jun 1, 2018
Game still have some bugs here and there.
Anabel is supposed to be sleeping but instead she is doing some activity in her room, some crashes (You can ignore, but still) and Rus text at some dialogs.
That's what I have seem so far.

You have to remain an angel, because bad deeds start to turn you into a demon.
You restore it doing the heaven/hell sorting minigame. (I'm full demon now since the minigame is not popping anymore)
Is it the paper works because that isn't showing up for me anymore after the first time

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is it the paper works because that isn't showing up for me anymore after the first time
We caught this bug and already fix it(quest doesn't finishes if you fail sorting). If you can't redownload the game from patreon page, try to load game to the moment before first sorting and make it withouth mistakes.

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
We caught this bug and already fix it(quest doesn't finishes if you fail sorting). If you can't redownload the game from patreon page, try to load game to the moment before first sorting and make it withouth mistakes.
what score do you need to get to complete this quest?

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hi, ty for this game but i'm stuck since 2hours...
main tasks:
- anabel must become depraved whore
- not be caught
tasks:
- raise he excitement before the lessons
- find a way to restore the disguise
Please help :(

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hi, ty for this game but i'm stuck since 2hours...
main tasks:
- anabel must become depraved whore
- not be caught
tasks:
- raise he excitement before the lessons
- find a way to restore the disguise
Please help :(
sort documents in your office. If you already did it and documents do not appear on the next day, try this (change this file in game folder).

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
what qualifies as a hell worthy crime for the mini game. I keep getting weird results with my score. I'll get 11/9 and score 200 points, then get 15/5 and get no points. What should i be looking for?

Edit: NVM i figured it out. Ignore all the text it means nothing in the minigame, just look at the picture, if they are bloody with a blade to hell with them, otherwise send them to heaven.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
what qualifies as a hell worthy crime for the mini game. I keep getting weird results with my score. I'll get 11/9 and score 200 points, then get 15/5 and get no points. What should i be looking for?
look only at the photos, at the begining you are given an explanation of who needs to be sent to hell

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
sort documents in your office. If you already did it and documents do not appear on the next day, try this (change this file in game folder).
  • Where do you want this? I have the same thing that new flyers don't appear.

Lapeno

May 2, 2018
Can any one share a save with exams failed. Even tho i have distracted my character she gets C and my game is stuck on loop. Eventually any hints how to force her to fail or how to cheat it. I really like corrupting this blonde :)

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
When this quest starts, she already has a low level of study, but every time you do not stop her from studying(park, her room, library), her study level increases by 3. You must keep her from learning whole week.

P.S. and yeah, she must go to the party at the last day before exam.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes