Sep 10, 2018
I was a bit harsh in my previous post because of the headache, just wanted to add despite a few flaws I really enjoyed this game, the effort put into it by the developer and I'm looking forward to the next update. I sensed a heavy Ackbar influence and thought the offbeat russian humor was comedy gold.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Mac 7.3 says application can't be opened. Could anyone explain this to me?
To be honest, I do not have MAC, but I asked my patrons how they launch the game on mac and they answered:
For running game on mac u can do in console "chmod +x <mla-patch>/My Little Angel.app/bin/My Little Angel" and run this bin in console.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So the new update is out. Don't care when it gets released here but I do care about what the first impressions are. If any Patron could give a review of the new update, that would be cool.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Why do you want a link so quicly this game is well know for be very buggy until some bugfix it better to wait for have a stable version instead of have a bugy one

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Why do you want a link so quicly this game is well know for be very buggy until some bugfix it better to wait for have a stable version instead of have a bugy one
Ahem... this problem was in several versions a year ago, maybe you try at least the current version to make a conclusion about bugs?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Stop asking for a damn link! If you want a copy that bad, open a request because asking for requests here will just get your posts deleted for spamming.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes