Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
anyone has a save with a unlocked gallery or atleast a save with maxed out powers and depravity for the girl?

Quiqq

May 12, 2017
@Quiqq

2.png image =

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some others you may be missing which I didn't spot (don't know where they fall in):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i have the murano gangbang scene my first prtscr just didnt go properly. But i have also done all the scenes that you mentioned, I even got the library and swimming pool one. Do they just not save to gallery? Thats what it seems like

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get to the swimming pool? Also, i can't seem to get VIP room scenes from strip club.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I don't think I saw this anywhere in the thread, but this hotfix was posted 7/8 brings it up to version 0.7.3b. There's a full re-upload on the dev's patreon on 7/17 with patch applied, but easier to just grab what's available on the first post right now (0.7.3nb) and patch.

Dev notes:
There are no critical errors, just one nasty bug in the library and strip-club. Change this file in game folder.

kirby32

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone please gavee a APK so I can play it I have been hoping to play it but no one made a APK I feel so sad and left out so please I have been waiting

JimmYHerE100

Dec 6, 2017
The game is not bad. I had good laughs here. But, I found it very slowly. It takes too long to reward you and this ends up irritating / discouraging the player. It takes too long to get a new skill, for example, and it gets extremely annoying. Anyway, I just got to know the game and I'm going to keep an eye on it. I like that style of play.

Reactions: Arcane666
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes