Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
ok i dont understand the work hell and haven so thea killd someone thea go to hell right i get beep sounds fore mistakes this is confuceing and makes me not want to play this game im stuck at lvl 1 and fail badliy at work any one want to walk past this
Just look at the photo, not the text ;)

Reactions: EliteLoli

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
As for the sorting it is completely based on apperance, that is about as simple as it can get. The only thing about the game that disappoints be is the lack of content involving the Murano girl. I started playing cause i downloaded the game after seeing a screencap of her party scene, my favorite scene in any game i've ever played actually.
I admit that her scenes bug me a bit. I mean, I get that she thinks she is in a "competition" with Anabelle to see who gets a boyfriend first, But her first scene is the one in the party, (it kiiiiinda looks like a rape, because until that moment, she had given zero hints about being a crazy slut or something; she says she wants a boyfriend, not to be the school bycicle) come a bit TOO suddenly.

Same for her scene at the locker room (that one DEFINITELY looks like a rape), or her "transition" from a somewhat haughty school girl to a crazy slut (blowjob at the toilets).

Unless, of course, she is ALSO being influenced by some other spirit (perhaps an actual demon who doesn´t need to pretend caring about free will?)

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
The art work for this game is grade A shit. Really great. However the game makes me feel way too awful to really enjoy it. You are taking a perfectly nice beautiful girl and turning her into a whore. Making her lose her friends. Turning her friend into a whore and sad about losing her friend.

Some sick shit there. If that's your thing though, it's a great game :eek:penedeyewink:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I found this bug.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'...{'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/quest_deal.rpyc", line 2455, in script
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\MLA0.7.3NP-market\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\MLA0.7.3NP-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\MLA0.7.3NP-market\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\MLA0.7.3NP-market\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\MLA0.7.3NP-market\renpy\character.py", line 550, in display_say
    what_text.update()
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\MLA0.7.3NP-market\renpy\text\text.py", line 1563, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\MLA0.7.3NP-market\renpy\text\text.py", line 1980, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 120, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'...{'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
My little angel 0.7.3 0.7.3
Mon Jul 09 19:47:41 2018

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue of the same outcome occurring for the girl regardless of whether you have her drink or avoid drinking?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue of the same outcome occurring for the girl regardless of whether you have her drink or avoid drinking?
Thank you, i will fix it, but you can just click "ignore". It's not critical error and it does not break anything, just RenPy sometimes hates Cyrillic :(

Quiqq

May 12, 2017
Could someone help me out with these locked scenes? I'm unsure if it they're unimplemented content or I'm just too lazy to find them. I'm at the "endpoint" where Anabel is working at the strip club and there's not much else left to do or unlock.

Reactions: asd33asd33

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Good job btw, the game is awesome, only bug I've found is when she's sitting with a dude at the park. (sorry, I'm bad with names ^^;)

Love the art!

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
@Quiqq

2.png image =

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some others you may be missing which I didn't spot (don't know where they fall in):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a different note, possibly bug/exploit early on:

The first time you can have her wear the low cut shirt and Murano notices, you can click on her in the hallway (this event only happens once, but...) and then you can select "Boys will notice" or something to that effect. This gives +2 Lust...and is repeatable infinitely while you have this dialogue tree opened up. This allows for maxing Lust early and kind of breaking the chain of the other paths. I wound up going to the Library for the first time to a scene I'm certain wasn't the first of it's chain.

i love the game but...the sorting minigame is horrible, i just can't, isn't there another way to do things, i just can't with that minigame, to me...all them would go to hell so i get confused after idk level 6 or 7 so i just say fuck the minigame and give up playing, which is a shame because i like everything else about the game
So the dev made it so currently, you just mass click the Thumbs Up on everybody. Don't bother reading their flavor text. They all go to Heaven no matter what the text is. In the past iterations, you could identify who need to go to Hell just by the picture. Plus as you went up in level, there were progressively more files to sort.

AS to the sorting game I have found that unless they have horns, blood or weapons on the picture then they go to heaven, MC is an agent of the Devil anyway,
Yup, the older builds had this active and the primary way to tell was looking at the picture and ignoring the text.

All in all, my thoughts on this mini-game are that it's not tooooo bad, but could be made even a little shorter. Like 20 files max for each level. I understand this is the primary "roadblock" to gaining his powers and accessing more/different scenes.

vorris

May 23, 2017
is there a way to get the female teacher to take off her jacket while teaching class lol

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes