Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is there a way for me to edit this game's dialog? There's a lot of grammar issues and I just can't play like this.
I do not think that you really intend to do this, but you can write to me in our and I'll fix it -_-

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
I'm not sure, but I think the bug with the blonde not showing at the strip club has to do with her knowledge level between 27-30; I think she has to have ti lwoer, but I don't see any way to reduce it further than that :/

wasexton

Apr 24, 2017
If you furnished the text in a format that was easy to read and update, there are quite a few of us who would assist with translation.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I'm not sure, but I think the bug with the blonde not showing at the strip club has to do with her knowledge level between 27-30; I think she has to have ti lwoer, but I don't see any way to reduce it further than that :/
No, the problem is not this. I already made a patch with fix. I can not leave it here because my patrons are paying for it -_- I do not mind that my game here, but I can not upload it myself.

Reactions: kajidiablo

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How do you get the one with Murano fucked in the closet?

Also, it'd be nice if this game had lesbian content as well. I'd love to see Murano fuck her in the ass with a strap on.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do you unlock options with any of the other characters, I've been playing for an hour and don't seem to have unlocked anything even remotely fapable. Feel like a missing something major!

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
How do you get the one with Murano fucked in the closet?

Also, it'd be nice if this game had lesbian content as well. I'd love to see Murano fuck her in the ass with a strap on.
Just check when Murano is absent from the lecture (will be available after event with blowjob) ;) Aand the game already has a character for lesbian route :winkytongue:

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
How do you unlock options with any of the other characters, I've been playing for an hour and don't seem to have unlocked anything even remotely fapable. Feel like a missing something major!
try to use something like walk.doc it the game folder, it's outdated, but can help you

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Just check when Murano is absent from the lecture (will be available after event with blowjob) ;) Aand the game already has a character for lesbian route :winkytongue:
Thanks!

Oh, I didn't mean the Murano with the strap on thing would be a "relationship" scene. More like using her hatred. Like if you piss her off enough, she'll whip out the strap on to show she's top bitch. Not a love route, a hate scene :)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Lesbians are a lot like cheese. They enhance everything, and even if you think "yup, that's exactly the right amount", you will find a moment later that you could just as well add some more...

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Little Angel [v0.7.3] [Feodosiy] - Original Size: 2.47GB

Download PC/Mac/Linux (416MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be cool if there was more info on how the hell you get the images to show in folder. I have no clue as to what I am supposed to download and if I got it right what to do with said download to make the pictures show. There is no install file to install a codec, they are overly complicated with their info expecting everyone to be a wizard and know what it is.
What happened to a good ol exe file.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Would be cool if there was more info on how the hell you get the images to show in folder. I have no clue as to what I am supposed to download and if I got it right what to do with said download to make the pictures show. There is no install file to install a codec, they are overly complicated with their info expecting everyone to be a wizard and know what it is.
What happened to a good ol exe file.
Here you go bud: assuming you're on Windows. :)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I am having trouble with the soul sorting mini game the walk through says "There is nothing difficult about the souls-distribution mini-game: just look at the pictures and put regular people in heaven, and pirates, demons, satanists, murderers, and thugs in hell." but I know that I have sorted people who killed someone to hell and still got the buzzer sound as well as people who have only spit in food or nothing at all to heaven and got the buzzer for them too.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes