Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I am having trouble with the soul sorting mini game the walk through says "There is nothing difficult about the souls-distribution mini-game: just look at the pictures and put regular people in heaven, and pirates, demons, satanists, murderers, and thugs in hell." but I know that I have sorted people who killed someone to hell and still got the buzzer sound as well as people who have only spit in food or nothing at all to heaven and got the buzzer for them too.
Just look at the pictures, dont read the text. The text is just bait.

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
At some point after working in the strip club Annabel is supposedly working there, but I can't see her anymore. Are there any scenes there after that?

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi how to get this scene and ho to get scene between both lectures and suddenly after strippers dildo senne i can't annaballe anywhere it just says she working at strip club

Reactions: asd33asd33

johntitor

Sep 26, 2017
Hi! I desperately need some help!

I've been following the walkthrough for the last released version.

I chose "can she be right" during the dialogue with Murano and "You'll be overshadowed by her" during the first day (when Annabel is studying).

Now, according to the walkthrough i should be able to persuade her to wear something more revealing after 3 days...
The main problem is... i can't!

I don't know, maybe I'm missing something, but i can't figure what. Would you guys be so kind to help me? Thank you for reading my message!

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
For some reason i can't complete the last deceased paper work, they all go to the evil side but once i complete it, the next day it said to do it again

is this as far as the game will let me go?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
For some reason i can't complete the last deceased paper work, they all go to the evil side but once i complete it, the next day it said to do it again

is this as far as the game will let me go?
yes level 9 is the last thing to unlock anything, this game could do with some pointers or unfinished content messages.

I'm finding it an absolute chore to grind through. In fact I've pretty much decided i'm done with it.

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Hi! I desperately need some help!

I've been following the walkthrough for the last released version.

I chose "can she be right" during the dialogue with Murano and "You'll be overshadowed by her" during the first day (when Annabel is studying).

Now, according to the walkthrough i should be able to persuade her to wear something more revealing after 3 days...
The main problem is... i can't!

I don't know, maybe I'm missing something, but i can't figure what. Would you guys be so kind to help me? Thank you for reading my message!
Where did you find the walkthrough please ? Your game is weird, I was able to persuade her the day after that.. Try to get some strawberries ?

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
How does the gallery cheat work ? Just want to see the additional scenes I havent been able to unlock. Been grinding at this for hours now...

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
I'm stuck with Annabel works in the bar. I can't whisper her anything, and she has already blow the bartender. What shall I do next to get her works in the nightclub ?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I'm stuck with Annabel works in the bar. I can't whisper her anything, and she has already blow the bartender. What shall I do next to get her works in the nightclub ?
whisper to a woman at the bar counter 3 times (1 per day)

mur

Jun 4, 2017
Game looking better and better.
Keep up the good work.

A few bugs:
  1. Sort Deceased > Go to work (don't click on any level) = No bad papers, all good persons, all go to heaven... :angel:
    Maybe delete the levels paper and show directly the bad persons card (murders/pirates/etc.)
  2. The choice "Boys must like it" can be used multiple times, easily increasing the "whoring" value... (I think I "broke" some path to some scenes with Jake... :':)closedtongue:)

Some requests/features:
  1. 99% of the time, when the user clicks on "To the map" (from our office), the user wants to go to Anabel... please can we go straight to her?
  2. when special events happens (!), can we get some hints or our character can say something like "I should check on her/something..."?
  3. when our character gets to a level that needs to go to the angel to get the power, can we get some some hints or the angel can come by our office for the event? (I lost a few hours over this...:mad:)

Some broken English:
- "You don't want tto be worse than her, do you?"
- "No, she simply weny to the principal"
- "I'd better harry up, before she leaves without me"

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i love the game but...the sorting minigame is horrible, i just can't, isn't there another way to do things, i just can't with that minigame, to me...all them would go to hell so i get confused after idk level 6 or 7 so i just say fuck the minigame and give up playing, which is a shame because i like everything else about the game

Cervante

Jun 12, 2017
I started playing the game about a month or so ago, it may take a little longer to figure out some things then a few other simpler games but its well worth it as an overall experience. There are no game breaking bugs, the language is translated well enough so that its easy to understand with only minor quirks which can actually add to the charm and wonderful humor of the game.
As for the sorting it is completely based on apperance, that is about as simple as it can get. The only thing about the game that disappoints be is the lack of content involving the Murano girl. I started playing cause i downloaded the game after seeing a screencap of her party scene, my favorite scene in any game i've ever played actually.
Keep your head up despite some of the critics and objections that many of us in the majority don't share and well keep supporting you on Patreon as long as you keep making this game and beyond. This game is the sole reason i created an account and the only one i currently support, so keep up the good work.

Reactions: Theodosius

Sozerign

Oct 10, 2017
I have to say I enjoyed this game. Its a bit grindy but the art works well. The story progresses decently and the options are interesting. The english improves every update and its not as jarring as it used to be. Definitely loving the Dev work on this game!

Reactions: Theodosius

EliteLoli

Apr 6, 2018
ok i dont understand the work hell and haven so thea killd someone thea go to hell right i get beep sounds fore mistakes this is confuceing and makes me not want to play this game im stuck at lvl 1 and fail badliy at work any one want to walk past this

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes