Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Anyway, did anyone managed to unlock the full gallery? If so, any hints of how do I do so or what is actually new in 7.2?

I have found 3 new and one kinda-sorta new:

New: Anabel and Jake at the park sex;
Kinda-sorta new: Anabel sneaks off to the toilet to give a blowjob to a random guy between classes;
New: Anabel Anabel sneaks off to the toilet to have sex with a random guy between classes;
New: Anabel is fondled by a fat bastard in the strip club while she dances.

I still have four pictures locked in the gallery though. I THINK I have done all that is there to be done in this update, though.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I think most people over level the Heart stat and miss out on a lot of the stuff. Feo never fixed that and it should be touched up a bit. Like if I max out the Heart stat right away, the Party stuff will never trigger, same with some of the school stuff.

I think you may be missing the Teacher scene. Go to class and fast forward the time until the students are in the hall. Go into the teachers lounge where the two teachers are. Arouse the female teacher and Whisper that she should find a man, when the option pops for the other teacher, tell him to pursue her. Leave the school and go to the map screen. Fast forward the time until after school and that should trigger a ! over the school. Click on it to view the teacher scene. Repeatable.

Reactions: Oniblonde

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I think you may be missing the Teacher scene. Go to class and fast forward the time until the students are in the hall. Go into the teachers lounge where the two teachers are. Arouse the female teacher and Whisper that she should find a man, when the option pops for the other teacher, tell him to pursue her. Leave the school and go to the map screen. Fast forward the time until after school and that should trigger a ! over the school. Click on it to view the teacher scene. Repeatable.
I have that one. It is a 7.0. scene. :D

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Also what does the option "its time to teach lessons" at home mean?
I assume that it means - "its time that I (the Guardian angel) go teach some lessons to this girl (Anabel)" through various means, dialogues and angel powers.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
from what I understand from russian it may mean "time to learn something"/"time to do homework". Their contexts are sometimes backwards and its not always reflected in translations, that's why they appear often retarded. especialy machine translation is an offender.

kumoe

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone know how to get the scenes where Anabell invites people over to her house other than just unlocking the gallery? Been going crazy trying to figure it out.

Reactions: Oniblonde

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
from what I understand from russian it may mean "time to learn something"/"time to do homework". Their contexts are sometimes backwards and its not always reflected in translations, that's why they appear often retarded. especialy machine translation is an offender.
I will fix it Т_Т yup, it's just homework.

Anyone know how to get the scenes where Anabell invites people over to her house other than just unlocking the gallery? Been going crazy trying to figure it out.
This events work by random after the level of depravity exceeds 50(if Anabel is not busy at work).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Could someone explain how the fuck the sorting works? I'm at level one, and if I actually read the profiles and send anyone with a "killed someone" trait to hell, I get most of them wrong. I found a guild a few pages back in the thread, and following that most of them are wrong.

Honestly, jumping in now at this I have to say that's the worst fucking thing in the game right now, since the results don't seem to match what you do in the sorting mini game.

If it's just that you need to pay attention to one section at a time, or something like that maybe having a post attempt thing that shows which ones were correct and which ones were wrong would help.

Edit: So I managed to figure out to only look for a bloody sword for level one, and now at level 2 it seems even more random which features i need to focus on. My best guess is all sharp teeth, obviously devil, and red eyes go, but that's not been right yet.

Edit 2: Ok, I didn't realize that I also needed to watch out for murderers in the second level. Maybe saying something like "Satan has be infiltrating more and more recently, so watch out for them too." would help, since that basically says that it's in addition to the previous requirements.

Reactions: Johnny19

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
when you open a new level the picture shows the newest addition to the pool you need to look out for. horns, pirate, blood, etc.
Yeah, I managed to get through it once I realized I was over analyzing it, and looking for more than just the obvious pictures. Also, not realizing that each level added a new thing to look for in addition to the previous ones.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes