Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Here's my save with the "!" over the school but nothing to do there
lol :coldsweat: At first I did not understand what the problem is. Event opens when you click on the event icon("!", not school). I already fixed it. You can just click on the icon and all everything will work

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Some quick Tips for the 7.1 version:

As soon as you enter the game:
#1 Once you go through the initial dialogues with Anabel and her friends - go right to Soul sorting and unlock all levels
(You will need to spend a few days to do this)

#2 - talk with the Angel to obtain Your Read mind and Watch dreams abilities / talk with the Devil lady (you will wind up in her office while exiting the Angel's office through the elevator randomly once you have the first 2 abilities) To obtain the Arouse ability
- this way you have all available options while interacting with characters early on in the game. This includes some one time interactions like the Bus/Subway interaction.

#3 After getting invited to the Party - steal clothes from store / Dont drink at party leads to the lengthier story arc, with more scenes. (involving Job search for Anabel ending up at a strip club, and hopefully more in the future).

#4 When interacting with characters always go through Read mind / Arouse options to see if it has an additional effect - sometimes it leads to more interesting things happening later on.

#5 Jogger lady (park) - after using your abilities on her and convincing her to come back to the park late at night - check the bush during night time.

#6 Before Anabel starts going on dates with the "Jake" character - make sure to visit the park and Cinema alone and observe what other couples do there - you know... to have some ideas for the future.
Visiting these places when Anabel is not there is also interesting sometimes.
You can do this by whispering to Anabel in her bedroom after school while she is studying.

Finally i have a theory...
The Homeless person that you see everywhere... in the park, in the bar, in the cinema and even in the strip club. You cannot influence him with any of your abilities, abilities that are effective when used on everyone else. You cannot read his thoughts, you cannot make him panic by yelling "fire!", he is impervious to your arouse ability...
I think he is GOD in disguise... snooping around, observing, waiting for something...
Almost where ever you go, HE is an ominous presence at that location.
A mystery...

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, very nice update! :D Love the new scenes/animation, and glad to see that bus molester make a comeback (even if it's only in a dream) --- that's my fetish! :D

When will we be able to go commando? :D

idd great update cant wait for the next one

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
i cant get the invitation to party ;-;
im using the apk version
Its because they know youre a nerd!!

jkjk - jsut play a few more days and talk to everyone, also try to lower study stat/ increase "strawberries"

Party invitation happens after you reach a certain level of dialogue with Murano ( that requires some angel powers)

Reactions: X2

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Very nice update again! :D Only bug I've found, since some events give infinite strawberries, is that when you get to max it returns to 0; so our little blonde friend becomes suddenly prude.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm having trouble finding new scenes. I got fucking in the park, and the dream with the bus gangbang and some new stuff at the strip club but that's about it. My gallery still has about 4 or 5 scenes left. Not sure what to do, the walkthrough is very outdated.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes