Vladislaveeee

Feb 9, 2018
Can somebody tell me, what you need to do, to start the second event at school (where she sucking two dicks)?After this event, the next exam event should start. Also, can you explain it in details. Thanks!

InfernalDevil

Jan 6, 2018
Summertime saga is massive tho...
This game and its Dev ( i think its just one or 2 people working on it) has a smaller very loyal fanbase. ~300 ish patrons only
Sure thing. I'm waiting for the link too. But its two days already.

Last edited:

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
byronicasian, You should be able to advance it and the woman at the bar is the key. It just takes some time for you to work on her.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
если у кого ссылка на обнову или всем жалко?там автор выложил может на него есть у кого ссылка?
English pls.

gtrrrrr

Jul 23, 2017
if anyone has a link to update or all pity? there the author of Hotfix laid out, can anyone have a link to it?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i love the game, i just wish it wasn't so damn buggy. I'm getting time jumps, event stoppages, all sorts of random stuff. ill certainly keep an eye on it and look for future releases. keep up the great work!

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i love the game, i just wish it wasn't so damn buggy. I'm getting time jumps, event stoppages, all sorts of random stuff. ill certainly keep an eye on it and look for future releases. keep up the great work!
Hi! All serious bugs are fixed in the first week of tests, but i don't know which versions you play. Also, if you see a bug, you can write about it via discord.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes