MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Hi! All serious bugs are fixed in the first week of tests, but i don't know which versions you play. Also, if you see a bug, you can write about it via discord.
Nobody from your patrons shared ver. 0.7.1, so people talking about 0.7.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I'm using .7 version. I don't use discord, but I'll just throw them here, what I've run into.

I'm not sure if strawberries are supposed to reset, but my strawberry count reset to 0 after the party GB scene.

I had gotten to the point where the MC was next to the two guys in the school hallway, but now it's the two girls again like it was in the beginning.

I'm stuck now I think in the story because in the school hallway, when I click the MC and her girlfriend chat, they chat but then nothing else. I can't get into either of their heads, doesn't even show the thought bubble. I have to travel to a different part of the map, to get out of the scene.

sometimes when fast-forwarding time, the MC will get stuck in whatever room im watching, instead of moving to a proper location for the time, like sitting in the theater at 1am still, but when I switch to the big map, she will then have moved home.

is there any kind of progress to be made with either teacher? the only thing i can get either teacher to do, is to have the female one, drop her phone. That is the only scene I can seem to have occur through my actions.

Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017
I have 4 scenes locked after end of current storyline. Why is that? I'm sure I explored all roots.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Nobody from your patrons shared ver. 0.7.1, so people talking about 0.7.
actually I was talking about all versions :)
I'm using .7 version. I don't use discord, but I'll just throw them here, what I've run into.
I'm not sure if strawberries are supposed to reset, but my strawberry count reset to 0 after the party GB scene.
In general, after rape it's normal, when the girl ceases to be depraved :) This is a separate story root, which at the moment has no continuation. To promote the story, Anabel should not drink alcohol at a party. I wrote about this in many release-posts and in the walkthrough, which lies in the folder with the game (walk.doc). This root will be reworked and will be available at later stages of the game.

I wanted to remove this choice in 0.7 but my patrons voted to leave everything as it is, until this story is fully reworked

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I wanted to remove this choice in 0.7 but my patrons voted to leave everything as it is, until this story is fully reworked
ahh, ok, i missed that then....as in i missed seeing the walkthrough in hat folder. thanks for the info! again, love the game, keep up the great work.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
ok, i am playing MLA0.7P-all
she has 26 study, 581 strawberries.
i am lvl 11.

She got drunk, is being used by the guy blackmailing her...that just started.
i don't know why but i cannot get murano away from her so she can talk to the boy's.
i cannot get her to do anything other then dream, and play with herself including yoga.

i am guessing that there is a second ability from the evil side that i don't have yet.

can i get a hint as to what i may be missing or failed to do?...or is it because she got drunk?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
ok, i am playing MLA0.7P-all
she has 26 study, 581 strawberries.
i am lvl 11.
Ahem... I answered on this question directly on this page -_-
This is a separate story root, which at the moment has no continuation. To promote the story, Anabel should not drink alcohol at a party. I wrote about this in many release-posts and in the walkthrough, which lies in the folder with the game (walk.doc). This root will be reworked and will be available at later stages of the game.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody have the updated walkthrough? Can't seem to trigger the female teacher scene. There's a "!" on the school when I arouse her but it's empty.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
actually I was talking about all versions :)

In general, after rape it's normal, when the girl ceases to be depraved :) This is a separate story root, which at the moment has no continuation. To promote the story, Anabel should not drink alcohol at a party. I wrote about this in many release-posts and in the walkthrough, which lies in the folder with the game (walk.doc). This root will be reworked and will be available at later stages of the game.

Translated: Patreon told you to remove that scene/route or you want to because of them. Is that right? Just be honest please.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Translated: Patreon told you to remove that scene/route or you want to because of them. Is that right? Just be honest please.
Ahem... what? oO No, i just want to rework this route, not delete. Half of all messages was from people who starts this route and can't understand why there is nothing further, although explanation was written everywhere :)

Anybody have the updated walkthrough? Can't seem to trigger the female teacher scene. There's a "!" on the school when I arouse her but it's empty.
It's strange oO What does "empty" mean? Can you send me a save file?

Reactions: Oniblonde

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok, good to know. Let's see how you rework it, then :)
If a lot of people ask you that then just place a warning/message inside the game, isn't that easier?

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Ahem... what? oO No, i just want to rework this route, not delete. Half of all messages was from people who starts this route and can't understand why there is nothing further, although explanation was written everywhere :)

It's strange oO What does "empty" mean? Can you send me a save file?
that routine / route is a good part of the game - choices and consequences to your decisions are an interesting part to visual novels. All scenes should be obtainable however. I would suggest making your route choice make you more adept with 1 character and their scenes and a different choice makes progress faster in a different area - but you still have the ability to go back and obtain all that your un-chosen path offers through more work / dialogue

jametitipong

Mar 19, 2018
Hey guys played this game yesterday but i am stuck, finished the requests and got to lvl 10 with the sorting things, can't really get to lvl 11 as its locked but i cant seem to progress. I can change dreams at the moment (really buggy btw) and at school i cant do anything, talk to characters arouse them but nothing.

jametitipong

Mar 19, 2018
Hey guys played this game yesterday but i am stuck, finished the requests and got to lvl 10 with the sorting things, can't really get to lvl 11 as its locked but i cant seem to progress. I can change dreams at the moment (really buggy btw) and at school i cant do anything, talk to characters arouse them but nothing.123123123213213

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hey guys played this game yesterday but i am stuck, finished the requests and got to lvl 10 with the sorting things, can't really get to lvl 11 as its locked but i cant seem to progress. I can change dreams at the moment (really buggy btw) and at school i cant do anything, talk to characters arouse them but nothing.123123123213213
What kind of bugs are you talking about? 10 lvl of sorting - last lvl, more than 9 has no sense. Try to use walk.doc in "game/" folder.

Reactions: Oniblonde
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes