Cozmos

May 30, 2017
I just played the 0.6.3 version and is completely bug free, i got to the strip club without any errors this time, i hope he update de story soon
Can you tell me how did you do that? last I reached was Edwin skype scene, no waitress/shop/bar scenes at all.

roundfish

Oct 28, 2017
I just finished the 6.3 and I really liked the game. The slow corruption of Anabel is really hot. :heartcoveredeyes:
Also, props for the mini game, simple and effective :D

Reactions: thiru

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
A new version is out now
Thus anyone here have a copy?
To those who have please do not hesitate to share it with us thank you

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
A new version is out now
Thus anyone here have a copy?
To those who have please do not hesitate to share it with us thank you
it says he will release it on "end of this month(28 Feb - 5 Mar approximately)." which means it will prolly be out ~ 10th on march and up here a couple of days later. You know how people are with deadlines on patreon.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
the patch notes suggest that the game is no new content, but only tweaks to the flow of time?!?

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
So how the hell do you level up and get more skills? Last time I played this was months ago and all you had to do was fill out death reports..
Day 15 and have no idea how to get more skills.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So how the hell do you level up and get more skills? Last time I played this was months ago and all you had to do was fill out death reports..
Day 15 and have no idea how to get more skills.
It's been awhile for me as well. If I remember correctly you have to do the reports and after completing certain Report levels you go see the Devil Woman and she gives you new skills.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes