Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I just played the 0.6.3 version and is completely bug free, i got to the strip club without any errors this time, i hope he update de story soon
I am playing 6.3 right now and this statement is completely untrue.
scenes overlapping ren.py errors when trying to look at her dreams the first time. to name a few.
Well I can't look at her dreams at all in fact. Dunno how game breaking that is. Might be fixed with a fresh save if it works for others.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is the version with have here the one with cheats included ?
Not like it matter a lot, curiosity is it.

mirel398

May 4, 2017
Apparently there's a walkthrough on the patreon site but only backers have access to it. Anyone can get it?

K4Sh4d0w

Jun 15, 2017
Hi everyone i have a question.. how do i enable console?.. because if i try to change in 00console.rpy-- config.console = True... it gives me error ...

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
let me guess,error code: ask telepath.
we have none.

Last edited:
R

raulecreuset

Edit using the notepad that comes with windows without skipping lines or spaces (sorry about my english), i hope i have helped

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, what is the current content ?
Ive bring the first girl to zero study, she goes to park and cinema (alone), accept the most lusty clothing directly and has stolen clothing (from basic shop, should have tried the luxury one.. But guess it would have been locked out ?).
Still, it seem that game is again strangely developed.
Which is why changelog are so important :x

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I am playing 6.3 right now and this statement is completely untrue.
scenes overlapping ren.py errors when trying to look at her dreams the first time. to name a few.
Well I can't look at her dreams at all in fact. Dunno how game breaking that is. Might be fixed with a fresh save if it works for others.
The game progress is very "sensitive" if you rush things (like play the mini-game until level 9 before the party scene with Murano (you can't go through the anabelle gangbang yet) ) if the game got stuck you need to advance the time while on map, for example the shop rape scene only occurs at 3pm

May 1, 2017
So, I just started playing and was wondering: do you ever get to do anything as the angel, or are you always just influencing her to do things with other people?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Since the game prologue say that there could be more girls if the first one is successful (something who should let us wonder, how exactly will the demon handle it as to not have their newer bad ie good tutor not to be flagged ?
There is clearly something very wrong, hm (then its a p0rn game, so, that would be a little incoherence ?).

.. Guess the game is not for me, or better said, very much later.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes