Alieson

Oct 23, 2017
Hi
Someone can give us save or cheat to increase our level because I don't understand who must go to paradise or to hell ^^
Thanks

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.6.3 on svscomics (on his side I found no information about this version only about 0.6.2)

G

gostram

Is there any way I could get a link to the most recent version for mac?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Found on google somewhere and uploaded to mega.(version 0.6.3)

Guide for sorting people to hell or paradise(found on some russian site):

In total, 10 difficulty levels of "work". It is important to only profile photos, and only specific characteristics. Other features are not significant: bruises, hair, tits, vampire teeth, cigarettes and stuff. What matters (for this in hell):
1) All to paradise, indiscriminately.
2) A bloody sword appears.
3) Sword + red devil features appear.
4) Sword + red devil + pirate hat and parrot.
5) Sword + red devil + appears a carved inverted cross on the forehead.
6) Sword + red devil + appear gangster hat and Thompson's machine gun.
7) Sword + red devil + appear large red eyes and horns.
* attention: Red eyes without horns = Paradise
8) Same as above
9) Same as above
10) Same as above
11) "Not available"

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I just played the 0.6.3 version and is completely bug free, i got to the strip club without any errors this time, i hope he update de story soon

TheLoveDoctor

Aug 18, 2017
Honestly, this game disappointed me to no end...

I saw the art, which I liked very much, the gameplay also seemed like quite refreshing and innovative, I thought to myself this would be a winner... but then reality checked in.

Honestly, I don't consider myself very stupid, but it took me over 20 minutes to figure out how to raise my power level, when asking about my powers to the angel I only get blank text... content is very limited for a game with over 1 year of development, and 1.6Gb size....for not so much.

I'll try this again from scratch to see if I can unlock things correctly and to check all the available content but so far, it's really a messy thing this game, unfortunately, because it has promise.

Reactions: Arthur Mann

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
Is anyone else having issues with the 0.6.3 Zip? Ive downloaded it twice and I keep getting errors which prevent me from opening them...

Reactions: badlulu

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the link :eek:penedeyewink:
Updated OP and Thread Title.

Reactions: HentaiKamen
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes