Korr

Jun 28, 2017
im stuck too, she works as stripper, it always announces here, and in school she jerks off both guys, nothing else is happening
How did you manage that? I school I arouse everybody, but no one makes a move.

Also, on day 5 or 6 there was the invite for that party, but now I am on day 30 and nothing. Any hints?

Reactions: dav121

icebender

Jun 14, 2017
How did you manage that? I school I arouse everybody, but no one makes a move.

Also, on day 5 or 6 there was the invite for that party, but now I am on day 30 and nothing. Any hints?
No idea, i started the game again whit only difference i didnt leave the party this time, and now im stucked like you, tons of bugs i guess

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
No idea, i started the game again whit only difference i didnt leave the party this time, and now im stucked like you, tons of bugs i guess
well, yeah, I did get the invite but the party did not even happen.

Edit: tried starting a new game and rush to lvl 10 so I could artouse eevrybody from the "begining". I think I ended up skipping a LOT of required scenes. No invite for party ever happened, Anabelle still hangs with Murano at the corridor, and her dialog sems to be stuck on a loop.

Buggy mess, indeed. :(

Sigh... but this game has a lot of potential...

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
haven't a fooking clue what to do in this game. I'll wait for a walkthrough

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
haven't a fooking clue what to do in this game. I'll wait for a walkthrough
I honestly don't think a walkthrough will help this game. It is a mess. Cute concept, but this needs to be cleaned up a lot. I will keep an eye on it, but as it stands now, it's almost unplayable.

Reactions: dav121

Random

Mar 10, 2017
Honestly this game is so buggy it isn't even worth trying, despite the potential. I've had the game reset to main menu for seemingly no reason, missing dialog, delete saves randomly.. The game sounds great on paper, but it lacks even basic bug squashing, nearly every bug I've encountered is close to game breaking.

Reactions: pmmddb

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
On lvl 1 for example all people should go to heaven, then you got 100% correct answers. Btw im playing from the beginning, no old save
Correct. And with each lvl you attain, you'll see people with an extra "look" to them. Lvl 2, they have knives and bloody shirts, lvl 3 is pirates (i think), and you should send them all to hell. Fangs, black eyes, bloodshot eyes (not glowing red), and bad teeth are all ok (heaven). Knives, pirates, vampire (with cloak & inverted cross between eyes), demons, half-demons (glowing eyes & small red horns), gangsters, etc... They all go to hell. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy... although, for each level you have to process 50, not 30 like it says.

Honestly this game is so buggy it isn't even worth trying, despite the potential. I've had the game reset to main menu for seemingly no reason, missing dialog, delete saves randomly.. The game sounds great on paper, but it lacks even basic bug squashing, nearly every bug I've encountered is close to game breaking.
It is buggy:

- The time is jumps forward and backward, which allows you to repeat some events over and over, thus pushing her "strawberry" rating up much faster than I think the dev intended - which would help explain the missed events
- There are graphical glitches with some animations (train) where the scene fast forwards and disembodied hands do the groping
- There are multiple dialog boxes that appear with no dialog
- I stopped on day 40 something, had lvl 10 in heaven, and still never got a knifed note from hell

I am certain there were others, but that's all that comes to mind right now.

All that being said, I did have fun and don't regret the download or time! The concept was neat, and the story/events was pretty sexy. Perhaps because many of the "scenes" revolved around exhibitionism/public play, which is a huge turn-on for me, so there is that... :)

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
The actual 0.6 version is worse (far worse) then the previous one, its a buggy mess, i manage see Murano's scene at the bathroom stall then the game got stuck after that, Anabel didn't go between the boys at the classroom and murano's disappear from the corridor

So i start a new game and rush to get the arousal options, saw the scene at the park and on the cinema, but after that Murano's says something about go to the canteen when they're at the corridor, and the party scene didn't happen

I think there's some kind of 'pace" to follow

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah its buggy and its annoying that you can miss content even though i Think its intended. I Think i missed Some content with the teacher because i answered wrongly and didnt get a second chance, also i couldent take the groping further on the bus even though i tried. I dont Think there are any more content after school right now so its not a completed game (you can work at the bar and the tittyclub but nothing sexy). I still liked the game and hope the dev can straighten it out somewhat. I played it slowly with never more than ten strawberries per day and it flowed relative naturally

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, it clearly seems like you have to follow a very precise path, and get very specific "berry ratings" especially. If you get too far on the berries too fast, stuff never seems to trigger. Just really poor quality of code and design. I like the graphics and the idea is novel, but the execution is sad and depressing at least right now.

Reactions: eatthecat

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
It always was one big BUG why do you complain now... 1.6Gb for almost no content means there are no even basic optimization...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Cute concept, but this needs to be cleaned up a lot.
That pretty much sums up this game. It's been the same way for a few updates. Even if you had a walkthrough, there's a really good chance you would end up off the rails because of a bug or oversight somewhere in the code. What is most frustrating about this is that there's a really good game buried in there, if the dev would just take the time to clean it up. If this were clean, it'd easily be in my top 5 (as a 2D fan).

Here's some random screenshots I had laying around from the last version. There's no point to these. I just know people like pictures.
my_little_angel-behond_the_second_coming.jpg my_little_angel-mister_what_are_you_doing.jpg my_little_angel-what_is_he_doing.jpg my_little_angel-what_the_hell_are_they_doing.jpg
And below, these are from the dev's other game featuring the fatty in the background of the 4th picture above.
fat_saga-all_you_do_is_call_me_names.jpg fat_saga-be_an_alpha_male.jpg fat_saga-below_my_standards.jpg fat_saga-but_moooooom.jpg fat_saga-first_date_with_a_real_woman.jpg fat_saga-fucking_pervert.jpg fat_saga-she.jpg fat_saga-waited_for_5_hours.jpg fat_saga-you_aren't_a_girl_youre_a_fairy.jpg fat_saga-you_stupid_motherfucker.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Theoricaly this realesse is a alpha version for patreon only for bug test after every bug found and be fix he will probaly out a patreon version and after that the puplique version it exacly the same of v5 he out a buggy version first and next the puplique version have almost no bug. So wait it will be soon a less bugy version

Reactions: sophy15

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
New release October 10th (yesterday) can someone provide an update link ? Thx
Pretty sure the Mega link says it is the current ver (0.6) Could be wrong. I just want the game to be playable. i can't get many of the scenes to work.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Pretty sure the Mega link says it is the current ver (0.6) Could be wrong. I just want the game to be playable. i can't get many of the scenes to work.
The actual 0.6 final version was released yesterday on his patreon

Maybe this link, as well others around the web is just the one released on October 2nd

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
I can't get her to more than 15 strawberries. Got lucky with some dressing options, but that's it. I have no clue what I'm doing with her, haven't had a single scene except shower yet.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes