Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
wow this game is a buggy mess. Seems i screwed everything up by getting "strawberry" count over 100 at day 3.
There are so much missing dialogue too. Asking the angel when I get more powers is just empty she says nothing.
That's not the only place that's happened either. Telling her to go commando in the morning is also empty.
I guess it doesnt matter what I do unless I have a walkthrough that tells me exactly how and when stuff happens.
and don't get me started on that stack of paper 10 seconds to decide and it barely refills? wtf is with that pointless shit?
At least let me read the text and even if I pick send to hell someone who has killed parents passer by's and other stuff the game says it's incorrect. icba..

the game even said incorrect on a a guy who kidnapped and raped a girl in the woods. Yeah even if I'm not religious I think i speak for everyone who is that heaven isn't for that person.

Reactions: Weymuz69

fweijie

May 20, 2017
The task is simply for the sorting mini-game. Just look at the pictures, text doesn't matter! If the picture shows a normal guy, send him to heaven, if not send it to hell.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So a year + into development of this game. How much content is there?
Theres enough content. It's just very buggy. I wouldnt recommend it tbf. Some simple things are way too buggy right now.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
I may be missing something completely obvious, but...

I am on day 9:
I have her at -39 "book", and +50 "strawberry".
- She will go braless, but not commando
- She is no longer studying
- Nothing in her dreams except about hoping there aren't any tests
- the only options I've found on people other than her are in the theater and in the park, neither of which results in anything (no hanky-panky)
- Train ride gains -1 book if do both "whispers", but that is all
- I have yet to get a knifed note in my office
- Angel office chick only repeats about what my mission is and says nothing at all when I ask about getting new powers.

Questions:
Am I missing something?
Is it just a grind to reach certain +/- stat values at this point? (I can't seem to find any more +strawberry opportunities, and the -book stuff is getting grindy...)

Reactions: dav121

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Did you get the powers from doing paperwork and talking to angel.
I only just started as well, is there a guide to different routes or it's just max everything out to see all the stuff.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Did you get the powers from doing paperwork and talking to angel.
I only just started as well, is there a guide to different routes or it's just max everything out to see all the stuff.
At the time of posting (10 min ago?), I was only on lvl 2. I figured there was maybe something along those lines, so I'm on lvl 5 now and got a new ability. Thanks :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Wis Lim how did u got lvl 5? I mostly get -score on the deceased sorting? Do you have a strategy for it?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
On lvl 1 for example all people should go to heaven, then you got 100% correct answers. Btw im playing from the beginning, no old save

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys played this game yesterday but i am stuck, finished the requests and got to lvl 10 with the sorting things, can't really get to lvl 11 as its locked but i cant seem to progress. I can change dreams at the moment (really buggy btw) and at school i cant do anything, talk to characters arouse them but nothing.

Are there any milestones for example i need to get the study at minus something or plus something and the slutiness at 500 or something?

Also there is unknown power when talking to her friend in the hallway, any idea what it is?

Two additional questions also, one of the goals in the game is to lower studying or increase it? and furthermore should i try to get to lvl 10 by sorting docs from the beginning by forwarding time or i am going to miss events?

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
@ Chaos Dance all you have written is the same for me (really buggy). I think you cant have a level up after 10. I had grind 2-3 hours for level 11.....nothing.

You see on Picture: Weapon (Knife, Machine Gun) crucifix stand on head tattooed on the forehead, all the peoples with parrot and the devils -> hell all others to heaven.

Last edited:

icebender

Jun 14, 2017
im stuck too, she works as stripper, it always announces here, and in school she jerks off both guys, nothing else is happening

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I thought you guys were overreacting when you talked about buggy but damn. Aside from the missing text, for whatever reason I'm constantly geting an error when I try to work. It worked at first but it's completly bugged now. Does anyone know a fix for that?

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes