blubber7584

Dec 3, 2017
I don't know how to do the second task, the one where you have to find a way to restore the disguise.
After receiving the task, I got the option to sort the records of people, which I did but with no effect.

So what does the game want me to do?

Thanks in advance

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I don't know how to do the second task, the one where you have to find a way to restore the disguise.
After receiving the task, I got the option to sort the records of people, which I did but with no effect.

Thanks in advance
Hi! Try to use the patch from the past page(my post).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi! Try to use the patch from the past page(my post).
Your animations get better and better! I do notice in the new scenes there isn't a lot of dialogue. The story starts out really strong and then kind of fades away, we're just having Annabelle do slutty things. And that was the goal. Maybe the main character can start using Annabelle to corrupt other girls, you'd feel like there's a bigger goal, to corrupt more and more women. Some more lesbian scenes would be nice. It's kind of sad we broke up the friendship with Murano, maybe we can put them back together as sex friends.

Reactions: mazariah

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018

You can see the effect on the hand on the screen. When the disguise is failing, the hand gets covered in veins and looks older.
After you sort the souls, if the hand looks smooth and young, you've succeeded in restoring the disguise.

You can also see the state of the disguise when Whispering to people, if the guy in the corner (MC) looks like an angel, the disguise is in place. If the halo is starting to crack or he has horns, then the disguise is failing.

The task entry eventually changes to "Don't get caught" if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Think I finally got up to the end of content in this version so I got a couple questions. I played this game months back and remembered a few scenes that never triggered for me but were still present in the gallery when I unlocked it (namely a gangbang at a party for Annabelle and a bunch of Murano scenes.) Were these scenes removed from the game? Just curious as I never got them in my recent playthrough and was able to play the game fine without those triggering but they were still in the gallery.
A couple of scenes were removed temporarily.

There's a screen when the game is first loading that says "A small part of the events of 0.7.3 is hidden and will appear in a new storyline from version 0.9."

Last edited:
Reactions: mazariah

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
sort documents in your office. If you already did it and documents do not appear on the next day, try this (change this file in game folder).
Thanks a lot. Still, it did not work for me. I sorted documents three times before. The rest of the story seems to progress anyway. Any hint?

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks a lot. Still, it did not work for me. I sorted documents three times before. The rest of the story seems to progress anyway. Any hint?
Did you 100% the papers? If you mess up it doesn't work for progressing the quest. If you're having trouble doing that the trick is to judge it solely on the pictures. People with bloody swords go to hell, everyone else to heaven, new people to send to hell added every new level.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
You can't really move the game forward until you can Whisper to other characters, which is the first new skill you can learn after sorting souls.

I think you need to sort at least four times to get to the next skill. There's also some points system - if you get them all right, you get 2000 points. So I'm guessing that you may need to have 8000 points to earn the next skill, where you can Whisper to other people. (Version 0.7.3 showed the Levels. Level 4 is for Whisper to others.)

I would just keep sorting souls and then go into the Angel Office to see if she'll teach you a new skill.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out why I can't choose the deep neck-line option to continue. I suggested to get a boyfriend during the conversation with Murano then did the follow up at home, but even after waiting 3 days everytime I select deep neck-line she just says maybe later.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hm... it's strange because this patch completely fixes this problem oO Can you send me a save file?

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I cannot for the life of me figure out why I can't choose the deep neck-line option to continue. I suggested to get a boyfriend during the conversation with Murano then did the follow up at home, but even after waiting 3 days everytime I select deep neck-line she just says maybe later.
You have to Whisper to her during a lecture too.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hm... it's strange because this patch completely fixes this problem oO Can you send me a save file?
Sorry to bother you - it finally worked! My post referred to an earlier patch, patch0.8.6 finally did the trick! THANKS A LOT! Great game, by the way. I especially like the style of the graphics. The pacing is great, not too much grind, funny transition. I wonder if there shouldn't be more clothing options, but then again it would not make the game essentially better.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
guys help please, I'm stuck she go to school then to the bar and nothing else , what should I do?
Whisper to Anabel about getting a better job. Then talk over multiple days to the woman at the bar who complains about Anabel.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
thanks for the reply, it appears that it was a bug in the Android port I used a save file and it worked but now I'm stuck at the strip club.
I forgot about the Android bug. Glad you found the savegame.

The Strip Club is the end of the current game. Once you've done it all at the Strip Club, you should get a message that the story is to be continued in version 1.0.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Another question - once she starts stripping - is there anything going on in other places anymore? I got the feeling of repeating everything again and again and switches to actually "playing" only after school (at 15). I've found no way to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still enjoyed it a lot. THANKS!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Another question - once she starts stripping - is there anything going on in other places anymore? I got the feeling of repeating everything again and again and switches to actually "playing" only after school (at 15). I've found no way to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still enjoyed it a lot. THANKS!
Maybe once she gets to the Strip Club, the other location content is done? She does feel shame in the Strip Club and mentions that she hopes no one recognises her. Maybe she keeps it clean during the day because she's getting her fill at night?

It could also just be incomplete content - there's still more content to come before version 1.0.

The masturbation in class and redhead content seems to have been removed (like the welcome to term party) temporarily, I assume they will return in some fashion in a later update.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes