random78905

Sep 7, 2017
check her at the bus(after you learn "whispering" skill) and whsiper to the guy :)
There we go after like 3 days of checking forums and outdated walkthroughs I can finally progress. I knew I was missing something minor but I never even realized I could click on the guy on the bus. Thank you for the info. (and it might be time for an updated guide)

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
After telling her to try something new how do I get her to do the threesome? The event at home where she thinks about it just keeps repeating.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
After telling her to try something new how do I get her to do the threesome? The event at home where she thinks about it just keeps repeating.
I think you need to go to school and get Jake to ask her out again. You may also need to talk to Bobby.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Based on the preview pics the art style is all over the place.
A dev told me one time that the art is the slowest part of making a game, and that artists sometimes come and go. Maybe Theodosius has worked with a couple of artists on this game?

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
In the game folder- it says in a previous thread.

What is the final content for 8.6? Does it stop after she fucks the guy in the strip club?

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes