• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 18, 2021
I'm unable to play game, it opens and the character in office has 4 options available. when i use call amy there are 3 options and unable to go forward in the game. someone please help fixing this.

I'm using windows version

Gogarobl

May 20, 2021
Just to be clear - This cheat is not made by me(I'm not a coder) It's made by Feodosiy - the main developer for this game.
It was released for a few people perhaps - But since the game have been finished for a long time - And I know there are bugs in the gallery where all scenes don't show even after completing the game - I was so naughty and released it here for fans of the game.
How to install this mod on android?

May 18, 2021
Thanks it worked, any tips to not getting caught by archangel? Fucker always catches me when I make progress . I've reached till the MC goes to the night club first time and gets late to classes.

You have to be persistent. Keep calling Emmy, keep harassing her, keep asking for blowjobs.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks it worked, any tips to not getting caught by archangel? Fucker always catches me when I make progress . I've reached till the MC goes to the night club first time and gets late to classes.
If you go to your Angel office and sort the souls (click the stack of papers), you can restore your disguise so that you don't get caught.

There's a pattern to the souls, pay attention to the details of the faces and you'll learn which are bad and should be rejected.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i sorted all the files but now files are not available to sort. i even tried cheating but no use. archangel always catches me.
If you have a savegame, where the files are "already sorted" and you are to corrupted - It can be to late.
Meaning shortly after the archangel will get you. Then you will need another save file.

PS. Check your hand, the more demon it is, the more your disguise are gone.
770674_1.png

Reactions: zenmaster42069
May 18, 2021
If you have a savegame, where the files are "already sorted" and you are to corrupted - It can be to late.
Meaning shortly after the archangel will get you. Then you will need another save file.

PS. Check your hand, the more demon it is, the more your disguise are gone.
View attachment 1212853
the thing is that i sort the files everyday and suddenly one day its not available to sort.must try from older saves. thanks for the reply.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
the thing is that i sort the files everyday and suddenly one day its not available to sort.must try from older saves. thanks for the reply.
Try to "not sort" everyday - and check your hand instead, when it gets to level 3 or 4(red'ish) OK its time to sort!
If your hand is completely red(last level) - It's fucking time to go sort the papers :coffee:
That's an easy way to check, and by doing that you always have papers ready.

Reactions: zenmaster42069
May 18, 2021
Try to "not sort" everyday - and check your hand instead, when it gets to level 3 or 4(red'ish) OK its time to sort!
If your hand is completely red(last level) - It's fucking time to go sort the papers :coffee:
That's an easy way to check, and by doing that you always have papers ready.

Will try that, thanks bro. :)

Reactions: Zellemate

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Cheat unlocker:

Copy patch.rpa into: MLA1.0f-market\game

How to use:

Start the game, play the prologue until your in the new office.
Click the door - Click CHEAT
For unlocking gallery, click OPEN GALLERY - Go back to main menu and into the gallery from there.
View attachment 991802
If you have problems with download : Shift + Right-Click & Save link as....

Alternatively: Mega
Started playing the game recently. I just got the threesome mission. Wanted to try the cheats so I followed all the given steps. [ Edit - using the compressed version, will try downloading the normal main game and try

Edit 2 - Alright patch file is working only for uncompressed game so if anyone one wants to use just download the main game [no compressed] to activate cheats. Also, what does ROENTGEN cheat do? ]

I replaced the patch file in 'game' folder. It asked me to overwrite -> Clicked Yes.
But still I'm not getting Cheat option. Is this not working anymore, Is there any other way to cheat?

1622016997467.png

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Started playing the game recently. I just got the threesome mission. Wanted to try the cheats so I followed all the given steps. [ Edit - using the compressed version, will try downloading the normal main game and try

Edit 2 - Alright patch file is working only for uncompressed game so if anyone one wants to use just download the main game [no compressed] to activate cheats. Also, what does ROENTGEN cheat do? ]

I replaced the patch file in 'game' folder. It asked me to overwrite -> Clicked Yes.
But still I'm not getting Cheat option. Is this not working anymore, Is there any other way to cheat?

View attachment 1213622
Just tested - Works fine with the original version of the game.
Compressed or other modded version will properly not work.

ROENTGEN enables an extra option when talking to Anabel(and a few other persons) so you can see her nude in some locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: noahxedge

Baleygr

Nov 14, 2016
I have a problem. The game crashes just after getting to the classroom for the first time. This is the traceback and save file:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
    renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
  File "game/knop.rpy", line 4657, in execute
  File "game/knop.rpy", line 4736, in execute
  File "game/knop.rpy", line 4795, in execute
NameError: name 'quest22' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "urok.rpyc", line 683, in script
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
    renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1456, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2217, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\marte\Downloads\My_Little_Angel10f-market\MLA1.0f-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/knop.rpy", line 4736, in execute
  File "game/knop.rpy", line 4795, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 4795, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest22' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
My little angel 1.0f
Sun Jul 25 23:07:43 2021

Reactions: Zellemate