heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
Cheat unlocker:

1. Copy patch.rpa into: MLA1.0f-market\game
2. Confirm to overwrite the already existing 'patch.rpa' file in the folder.
[Make sure the filename is patch.rpa]

How to use:
Start the game, play the prologue until your in the new office.
Click the door - Click CHEAT
For unlocking gallery, click OPEN GALLERY - Go back to main menu and into the gallery from there.
View attachment 991802
If you have problems with download : Shift + Right-Click & Save link as....

Alternatively: Mega
and for android is there?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I got this archangel c*cks*cker all the time killing me, cheats are not working on the disguise level.
Yes I can confirm your frustrations - For unknown reasons that do not work.
- Go do the papers in the office when disguise is going away.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Just discovered this game and I really like it, but the one thing I'm not of is looking at that ugly old man all the time. So I made a slight edit to the game just to get rid of the pictures of him that show up in the dialog box. If anyone would like a copy of that to play it without having to look at his face non stop let me know. lol

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Just discovered this game and I really like it, but the one thing I'm not of is looking at that ugly old man all the time. So I made a slight edit to the game just to get rid of the pictures of him that show up in the dialog box. If anyone would like a copy of that to play it without having to look at his face non stop let me know. lol
I mean, it wouldn't make sense if he wasn't there considering the ending

Also, it is possible to soft-lock the game if you don't stick to pure evil/good choices

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I mean, it wouldn't make sense if he wasn't there considering the ending

Also, it is possible to soft-lock the game if you don't stick to pure evil/good choices
I was going to comment too that you need show his face to know if the angel disguise is starting to fail or not.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is it possible to match Anabel with Edwin?
In one of the older builds it was actually possible - In the current finished version of MLA its not(it was taken out).
- However I think the developer will add it again in the upcoming steam version, properly as a enhanced version since it was not that great in terms of quality.

Reactions: Rolo and kained

kained

Jul 7, 2020
Maybe it's just me but the idea of setting her up with a nerd is way more interesting than setting her up with a typical hunk and was disappointed when the game kinda funnels you in that direction.

Reactions: Rolo

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is unlocked mode available for android?,
No - But the main developer says: if somebody is a patreon of his, he can make the cheat for android.
(I just asked him) - so somebody just needs to ask if the are patreon of his :coffee:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm. dosnot work for me. i downloaded. put into that folder. i didnot substitute anything
i use compressed version i think...

----

navigation and timeskipping is far from comfy & looks like not much lewd ...so not worthy

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
hm. dosnot work for me. i downloaded. put into that folder. i didnot substitute anything
i use compressed version i think...

----

navigation and timeskipping is far from comfy & looks like not much lewd ...so not worthy
What were you trying to do? We'll be happy to help you get it working, because there are definitely some good lewds in the game!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
nw i relied on usual means andd finished whore route.
but i had 0 blue/true points; what is a variable name for those? if no new lewd scenes , thus some narrative variation - i ll pass.
what about goodgial route. does it have a similar amount of lewd content?

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
to activate a cheatmod. no button on a door. i followed the instruction (which is a typical one. so no clue what could possibly go wrong)
If you play the pc version & follow -> This Guide it works fine, just make sure to follow all the steps.

nw i relied on usual means andd finished whore route.
but i had 0 blue/true points; what is a variable name for those? if no new lewd scenes , thus some narrative variation - i ll pass.
what about goodgial route. does it have a similar amount of lewd content?
The good girl route does not have as much content as the bad girl route, but its still a good amount.
- I would recommend to try it.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes