rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Dev I think you should update the OP and put the Tags in "Genre Spoiler" and an explanation in "dev notes".

View attachment 2454056

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is some of the content avoidable or is it all forced?

Thanks, good luck.
Ya, if this is up to date and not old. I do hope some is optional. Mainly pegging and futa and male interactions, also it depends on what type of futas they are. If they have exteral balls then nope, the models just look wrong, it is fantasy just have them internal. (I know the last part is a hot topic, it is personal preferance.) Also if the... fuck this sounds bad, but I am not going to dance around it. If the R*pe targets are already LIs then it is a hard no, if not then it is a skip if there is a scene. Also what is up with the furry tag, from the sample pics there is nothing like that?

I do not like being that guy, but I really want to support this game but some of the stuff listed above can cause me to not be. I get trying to make a game with a massive amount of tags, it can be really fun. some of those are not liked and adding certain tags bring in the fans of those tags that hate certain tags or concepts. Best of luck if it is all in it, I will just be passing. Also look into gofile.io if you want a good site for large files. they seem free or low cost due to popularity.

Reactions: battali0n

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Not much on Femdom. Prefer Maldom. However, since there is no Sandbox or NTR, I will give this one a whirl. Thanks and good luck as you move forward.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Afterplayin for all of 2-3 minutes i can see that the title should be I'm little with a harem...

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Dev I think you should update the OP and put the Tags in "Genre Spoiler" and an explanation in "dev notes".

View attachment 2454056

Is some of the content avoidable or is it all forced?

Thanks, good luck.
Damn it looks bad. I still have to stop pressing the download button. Indeed, some of those things should always have an avoidable possibility.

Reactions: battali0n

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ya, if this is up to date and not old. I do hope some is optional. Mainly pegging and futa and male interactions, also it depends on what type of futas they are. If they have exteral balls then nope, the models just look wrong, it is fantasy just have them internal. (I know the last part is a hot topic, it is personal preferance.) Also if the... fuck this sounds bad, but I am not going to dance around it. If the R*pe targets are already LIs then it is a hard no, if not then it is a skip if there is a scene. Also what is up with the furry tag, from the sample pics there is nothing like that?
Those tags and comments from the dev, are up to date.

I tried it and it's really not very interesting, it's like I said a fuckfest, with some unavoidable content, also the dev practically treats the player as retarded if you don't choose what he/she wants and forces the player that way, for example you don't like it that the Mc transform into a Female and get fucked with a strapon? well bad luck if you choose "No" the game shows you the message that it is the end of the update....if you proceed to the scene the mc is raped by a lesbian with a strapon who also humiliates the mc, drugs him and leaves him in the showers, then they take him to a sex dungeon and that's where the game ends, but the mc at all times seems drugged and can't even say a sentence.

Last edited:

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023

I tried it and it's really not very interesting, it's like I said a fuckfest, with some unavoidable content, also the dev practically treats the player as retarded if you don't choose what he wants and forces him tat way, for example you don't like it that the Mc transform into a Female and get fucked with a strapon? well bad luck if you choose "No" the game shows you the message that it is the end of the update....if you proceed to the scene the mc is raped by a lesbian with a strapon who also humiliates the mc, drugs him and leaves him in the showers, then they take him to a sex dungeon and that's where the game ends, but the mc at all times seems drugged and can't even say a sentence.
Hell no. This is the worst shit ever seen on this site. If the player doesn't want something, THEN THEY DON'T WANT IT. It is not the DEV's decision which direction the player goes, especially if choices are given. It was never easier to hit the ignore button than it is now. Where does this game include the Harem part? One should almost say that MC is a toy of someone's harem.

Thanks to you for revealing all the crap about that game.

EDIT: The thought just came to mind that it's like two games put together and the last game ruined everything that had been done up until that point.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021

I tried it and it's really not very interesting, it's like I said a fuckfest, with some unavoidable content, also the dev practically treats the player as retarded if you don't choose what he wants and forces him tat way, for example you don't like it that the Mc transform into a Female and get fucked with a strapon? well bad luck if you choose "No" the game shows you the message that it is the end of the update....if you proceed to the scene the mc is raped by a lesbian with a strapon who also humiliates the mc, drugs him and leaves him in the showers, then they take him to a sex dungeon and that's where the game ends, but the mc at all times seems drugged and can't even say a sentence.
Thanks again! This developer doesn't have a clue and is going on my ignore list immediately. There can't be many people who are good with that kind of treatment by a developer.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017

You've done Gods work here Chimba.

Saved me a download and added a +1 to my "Ignore" button.

While I a firm believe that a Dev should be free to make whatever game they want.

This type of content is borderline kink shaming, and I have zero tolerance for it.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018

Welp thanks for that ... why the hell would you even give the choice when you have no interest in it .... instead of shaming or coercing the player into a specific path is just bad ... Hell its fine to like go "game over - well what did you expect :p" after the choice ... but this is basically shaming a person for picking a choice you gave them ...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

It seems quite evident that after reading this I'm not going to download the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Brothel part doesn’t exist anymore. It’s just a harem game. You will inherit a broken down hotel later on but it will never be a brothel. I may do a spin off game some day but it will be a different game. That’s why the name was changed to harem.
such a drastically different reboot should probably get a different thread as its own game, rather than being considered the same game

Daobo kenko sasori

Jan 8, 2018
This game with that funky music, the animations of people randomly dancing in the background, the narrator smol and giant on the windows, the randomnes of all...Its kind of like an Amnesia The Dark Descent custom story kinda vibe.
Really Funny:LOL:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018

thank-you-for-your-service-frank-sheldon.gif

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
School, harem, public sex, incest, and girls wanting to get pregnant? This is so in line with my fetish list it's setting off my paranoia. ;):LOL: I can't even get through it all in one go, I have to take small bites at a time. Watching with eagerness.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote