Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Wow, this escalated quickly. It really did.

But to keep it short.
Why he turning blue ? But the mention of cat eyes sounds pretty nice.

As much as I do like mtf transformations. Not sure I can agree much how hes hiding it as another identy (his sister) and I DID NOT like how he turned into a submissive slut, calling himself her slut or some shit and lost his V card like that. It would be been ideal if he turned her into his slut. So in that regard. I went back to chose not to play it, yet it kept trying to make me accept it. Which I dont mind for the joke, but im not interest in the MC doing a mtf if hes going to become a submissive whore. If others want to play it, good for them, but im a pass on that route. So yes, I do like mtf, but not that kind. Even FMC games, I like to see them dominate.

Dancing around gets a little silly at times. I think its unnessary, but thats my view. The only way it does work is cause its suppose to be some ... god? your personal spirt guardian ? or some weird supernatural entity thats tied to you. Actually reminds me of some game long ago with the MCs daughter becoming some god, or sharing with some god. Wonder what happened to that game.

Overall, I think I like it. Still a littler interested how crazy he goes, what he turns into and if he can turn anyone else into some ammusing (or hot). I like Tfing content afterall. Curious if he will get the power to turn his bullies into his own personal sluts to beat on. if he turns them into his dog girls, that be hot.

And Sex ed class. When a hot teacher teaches students like that. Thats fine as. Some hands on doesnt hurt.

curious to what type of wacky kinks will show up too. :) I feel tis that kind of game.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
idea is funny,quality not so good but overall it could work....BUT wtf is the transformation into a girl that gets fucked???? and to top it he doesnt transform back and has no control over his mind anymore....what now....will he(she) get used while not being able to check whats around him....not my kink to get plowed as a transformed girl...

betazero

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2019
idea is funny,quality not so good but overall it could work....BUT wtf is the transformation into a girl that gets fucked???? and to top it he doesnt transform back and has no control over his mind anymore....what now....will he(she) get used while not being able to check whats around him....not my kink to get plowed as a transformed girl...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

betazero

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2019
Ya, if this is up to date and not old. I do hope some is optional. Mainly pegging and futa and male interactions, also it depends on what type of futas they are. If they have exteral balls then nope, the models just look wrong, it is fantasy just have them internal. (I know the last part is a hot topic, it is personal preferance.) Also if the... fuck this sounds bad, but I am not going to dance around it. If the R*pe targets are already LIs then it is a hard no, if not then it is a skip if there is a scene. Also what is up with the furry tag, from the sample pics there is nothing like that?

I do not like being that guy, but I really want to support this game but some of the stuff listed above can cause me to not be. I get trying to make a game with a massive amount of tags, it can be really fun. some of those are not liked and adding certain tags bring in the fans of those tags that hate certain tags or concepts. Best of luck if it is all in it, I will just be passing. Also look into gofile.io if you want a good site for large files. they seem free or low cost due to popularity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: DodgeDadRamDaughter

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Female protagonist missing.
Played it, and deleted it.
Getting transformed into a woman and getting dildo-raped and drugged tied up in a locker room? Gtfo... Further on it isn't a real harem game.
File-size large af, suggests tons of content but there isn't much thanks to everything being "animated".

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
holy shit after playing succubus contract this game is a welcome addition
can i have a futa harem while being a female mc ??
also can mc get pregnant by a futa while being a female ?
also the graphics could use some polish and rework
anyways good luck

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
what kind of transofrmation are there
is it just gender swaps/dick growth or is there bimbofication/BE and other nice stuff ??

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote