Ren'Py Completed My Little Princess [v0.4 Final] [Perv2k16]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
First impression? WAY too much mascara- to the point of looking damn creepy. Seriously Folks, Wednesday Addams would be embarrassed to wear that much.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, that was a cute bit of fluff. If the girl had been better looking and Daddy not so much of an ass, it could have been entertaining. The "Seducing Daddy" angle was a refreshing change and could have been played up more with the teasing spread out- some lingerie, letting Daddy catch her masturbating, etc.

As it stands, it's a one-shot with no replay value at all.

BTW, if you call her C-cuppies "Big Tits", you really NEED to see Holiday Island.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I lit just started playing and wanted to see what people were saying. I actually like the idea of the male mc being corrupted for once instead of it always being the other way round.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Some very strange claims in this thread. Is not a rip of of DMD and only thing in common is it involve father daughter sex. Though is similar to Legal Today and leaves the viewer to interpret story rather than writer telling.

The molestation concept seems far fetched as does the idea daughter is corrupted. Firstly she is a virgin so kind of big roadblock to been a corrupted slut or victim of child molestation. The look? Besides dyed hair and dark eyeshadow she is a clean skin and no piercings so not quite sure that any sign of corruption.

Daughter ran away? Well they both seem to think she left for University this year so hmmmm hardly a long time with no reason.

I think most relevant conversation was right at start when MC refused to talk about starting to date again after wife died 10 years earlier. So for my interpretation totally different to rest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Writing was still terrible especially the stilted dialogue.
This reminds me a lot of the story of oedipus, except this is the elektra version. She looks rather young making me think she is probably base line 18 meaning it was around 8 when mother died. Children tend to grow up loving their parents in a pseudo sexual way [which is why a lot of the time they end up seeking partners similar to their parents], and my best interpretation of this would be that with mom out of the picture, dad never moving on, and devoting all of his attention on her, it developed naturally and combined with a year away for college meaning those feelings amplifying because of her longing for her father, ended up pushing her to the point she couldn't handle her feelings anymore. Especially with young college guys who really don't know what their doing just yet and looking for easy lays, making her feel like no other guy would care for her like daddy would. The way she described her fantasy makes me think she had this planned out and often fantasized that dad would make the first move because he never dated after mother, and thats the reason she seemed so calm and in control, because she had thought it through and was ready to move things along.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added a few more download links.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le: 13.09.22

Voici la traduction Française :

d0tc0m

Jun 15, 2021
I don't like ncestuous game ♫. Il love it
it's a fact: Datting my daughter brings us a narrative quality and graphics (if we forget the big buttocks) awesome.
But My little princess holds the road
I'll be happy to try the futur updates
(and I leave you here to finish it... her)
Big THANK YOU to the creator
more video games I have in my library better is it

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes