Ren'Py Completed My Little Princess [v0.4 Final] [Perv2k16]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's not so much that it's a story of the daughter chasing the dad, it's just she went from 0-100 the moment she walked in the door. Part of having a good story is building up the tension.
Thats exactly why I didnt really care for it. The story is just terrible. He obviously pushed it out hoping to ride on DMD's success

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's not so much that it's a story of the daughter chasing the dad, it's just she went from 0-100 the moment she walked in the door. Part of having a good story is building up the tension.
It's not only "part", it's a huge factor :)

J

JoanaStevens

not so good this game, daughter visits dad and wants to fuck him, it was also quite bad how fast dad got from, this is wrong to i fuck you

Reactions: crmsn7

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017

About this game:

You’ll assume the role of a father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. She contacts you and tells you that she would like to visits you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe somthing more?

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "MyLittlePrincess.exe" to start playing.

Download Link:

Game Info:
Updated: April 30 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Big Tits, All sex, Voyeur, Corruption, Incest, Father-Daughter
Censorship: no
Version: 30052017 (unnamed by author)
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thx a lot

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Really enjoyed it. Not as brilliant as DMD, but it was the daughter who made the moves. That is what I want in the game. This not female POV.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I find it disgraceful that people are comparing this to Dating my Daughter.

There is sex with the daughter in this game and she knows what she's doing.

Comparing a girl like that to someone that barely knows what a penis is.

Reactions: Versidius
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes