Ren'Py Completed My Little Princess [v0.4 Final] [Perv2k16]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

blo0d

Aug 11, 2016
It's not a clone though, you need to play or at least understand a game before talking it down. In this game the daughter is going after you, the father. Id DMD it's the father going after the daughter. Sure it's similar, but DMD isn't the first game about a father reuniting with his daughter and trying to romance her either so...
Bet u that's where he got the idea, though...He all of sudden puts one project on hold to start this one after how much success DMD has had so far. Coincidence or na?

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Bet u that's where he got the idea, though...He all of sudden puts one project on hold to start this one after how much success DMD has had so far. Coincidence or na?
The adult game I am working on is inspired by Mass Effect. As a game creator (this isn't my first game) I understand how hard it is to come up with original content. If you see a popular game, use it as inspiration. It means people like it and will have a better chance of liking your version as well. He didn't simply copy the game, there are key differences so in my eyes he did nothing wrong.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like it so far, even if he modeled it after DMD. I see this and DMD as healthy competition which is what the free market thrives off of, developers will have to improve their product to stay ahead and we the consumers benefit in the end. On the flipside if there is no competition you get a monopoly with a shitty product, (see what happened to breeding season for more details).

This is the same guy that did Lovely Guests right?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I like it so far, even if he modeled it after DMD. I see this and DMD as healthy competition which is what the free market thrives off of, developers will have to improve their product to stay ahead and we the consumers benefit in the end. On the flipside if there is no competition you get a monopoly with a shitty product, (see what happened to breeding season for more details).

This is the same guy that did Lovely Guests right?
Yes he is. He abandoned that one and moved to this Princess deal.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I don't get why creators put a game on hold with barely few content and then start creating a whole new project. Is it really all about the money money?

Reactions: Arcane666

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
I don't get why creators put a game on hold with barely content and then start creating a whole new project. Is it really all about the money money?
It is because it is always easier to start something new than continue with something old. Because with something new there is no plotpoints to follow, no lose threads, no characterarcs or motivations to oblige to.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I hate to be saying the same thing but in this case I just have to: Shitty copy of DMD. He completely got rid of the corruption feel and jumped right into action, which is IMO the destruction of the core basis of these types of games. 1/10

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I hate to saying the same thing but in this case I just have to: Shitty copy of DMD. He completely got rid of the corruption feel and jumped right into action, which is IMO the destruction of the core basis of these types of games. 1/10
Its the other way around, The father is the one being corrupted in this game

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Its the other way around, The father is the one being corrupted in this game
Yeah it just seems weird to the otter that the MC is not so much in control and is the submissive one. I like it so far and if he keeps up the brisk pace it could get even better.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
We like the relation growing in DMD and the more we wait for potential sex scenes the better , in this case, like TCMS said, its straight into action , no time to talk about this relation or where it would lead, so yeah weird but its fun to play the father in some of these games cuz its always the son

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
looks like he is aiming for a My Little Princess (Chapter 3) Release date: March 31st

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Clone = exact unto the smallest details, while as to game, even with a similar story, the code + feel have nearly no chance to be exactly equivalent.

Still, the theme is somewhat used atm, so what ? They're are quite a lot of Female Point of view game (mostly asian produced ?) then, the themes are more diverses. Still, no reason to seek clones so fast..

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I agree, lovely guests was cliche but the M/S scene was pretty damn hot
There is nothing hot about this current game. The girl looks like a drug addict, there is no build-up, or story to speak of, it's not even interesting in the slightest. The only explanation I can think of for this game is that the daughter is add addict and is just throwing herself her dad, hoping to blackmail him for money for more drugs later. It's just as bad as the other game " ", that has the daughter throwing herself at the dad without any build up or reasoning behind any of the scenes. At least lovely guests appeared to have a story. I think the dev likely found it too complex to finish.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated with "Chapter 3". Dev now releases each update as a "chapter" but chapter update includes the previous chapters and content. Download says 0.3 cuz that's how I found it and I actually like the 0.3 better.

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
mmm...can anyone up a mega link?...
when i use this link ...NETWORK_FAILED again adn again..

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
You take that back! I Love Daddy is weird as fuck but the writing is goddamn endearing and the best friend is the best character ever made by anyone ever period.
Well I maybe agree the best friend is hot.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes