4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
It's actually very good. At first I laughed my ass off cuz of title. Then I played a little bit , fapped a little bit and awesome!
Uncensored the sex scenes are good and I really liked Kana. Too bad there is only one sex scene with her.

Reactions: superelmo

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Interesting story, very well done! But it is not a game. The player has absolutely no control of anything, not a single choice to make.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Too much noncon in this game for my taste :-/ Kana's scene is practically rape.
To somebody who isn't familiar with the rules of dom/sub, it would seem so - however the truth is more that Kana has placed her trust in the sister, and if the sister says to do something, or does something to her (like provoke her brother into having sex with Kana), then Kana has already given implied if not implicit consent. Breaking those rules (by for example doing something that Kana really doesn't want to do), is very much a no-no.

Dom/sub is a two-way street, and even tho the dom sometime seems to be abusing their sub, the sub has already placed their trust in the dom, and it's up to the dom to take care of their sub and be in tune with what they are and are not comfortable with. Granted, the sister is very young and probably not familiar with the rules of the game, but they both seem to have an innate sense of it, and if Kana really didn't want to have sex with the MC, then she'd have put up a fuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: carlos1910

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
and if Kana really didn't want to have sex with the MC, then she'd have put up a fuss.
She said no several times. The MC even thinks before insertion "i'm practically raping her". So it either rape or surprise rapeplay. Either way, the MC has shown what kinda guy he is.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
This game needs an NTR Tag. kuz legit after ep 1, you suddenly get cucked for the remainder of the game. Main Girl goes off and becomes a Lesbian while MC sits back and counts himself lucky when his Sadistic Sister decides to throw him a bone. Hell, He wouldn't have even gotten fucked in ep 3 if she didn't get stood up kuz her girlfriend got sick. Idk 3/5
What???? She was with Kana long before you so is Kana that got cucked. You moving into a previously existing relationship is not NTR in any way. Also MC was never after a relationship so not a love interest so even if Kana wasn't in relationship first it wouldn't be NTR.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Too much noncon in this game for my taste :-/ Kana's scene is practically rape.
I not sure, I actually got feeling that despite the comedy the writer was seriously looking at the lines between implied consent and verbal consent.
You had one scene where consent given but then they knock him out and tie him up ignoring his requests to stop untie him. You have the "sleep" scene where verbally denied while giving direct implied consent. You have a scene where emotionally manipulated into turning non consent into consent. Then you have the sub/dom relationship where mc is toy and sister in control and sub already given her consent in role as sub. Every scene was in some way both consensual and non consensual

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I not sure, I actually got feeling that despite the comedy the writer was seriously looking at the lines between implied consent and verbal consent.
You had one scene where consent given but then they knock him out and tie him up ignoring his requests to stop untie him. You have the "sleep" scene where verbally denied while giving direct implied consent. You have a scene where emotionally manipulated into turning non consent into consent. Then you have the sub/dom relationship where mc is toy and sister in control and sub already given her consent in role as sub. Every scene was in some way both consensual and non consensual
I agree with almost everything you say, except the bit about Kana's scene.
It's possible that sis and Kana had agreed on what would happen beforehand, but the mc saw none of that and ended up fucking her despite hearing pleads to stop. Not sure how that becomes not-rape by any explanation? I'm not attacking the game or kink, I was just annoyed because I thought the writers had drawn the line before that point.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes