VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
The backdrop of actual akiba turns me on more then likely anything else in this VN.... When I had the money going there was dope as fuck. Less well known is Osaka also has its own little akiba. Fuck man I wish I could buy some house in tokyo

on another note
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I think we can all guess the real special place his imouto has ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96

1WayRoad

Nov 20, 2017
Would have been a nice swerve if the story really was just the life and misadventures of two siblings living together.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
What happens if you click load lol
It'd add the strangeness if it actually loaded up the other VN lol but nothing happens. Ugh this sucks though, was really looking forward to this Vn but with voices barely audible even at max volume guess I'll be passing

Nov 20, 2018
I returned to the game today and my saves were missing and i have to start over, wonder if the folder being read-only fucks something up...

Nevermind, apparently turning this back on in the advanced settings brought the saves back, wonder how that works on this patched game lol

1687937173162.png

DuhAsianRice

Jul 1, 2023
Thanks. Was going to buy it but the uncensor patch is only on denpa which is blocked in Japan and their site also blocks vpns when you try to check out.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
I returned to the game today and my saves were missing and i have to start over, wonder if the folder being read-only fucks something up...

Nevermind, apparently turning this back on in the advanced settings brought the saves back, wonder how that works on this patched game lol

View attachment 2729780
There should be a steam emulator somewhere on your drive, this is not the only instance, same thing happens with the Nekopara 4 on here as well