molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is garbage. First of all it's a Kinetic Novel no choices, no animation it's all boring single screenshots. Story is uninteresting. Scenes are boring. Don't bother wasting your time on this.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
nice. someone review a game after reading 50 lines.
EDIT: ill guess that he like those 3D patreon games with a lot of moving models

Sep 29, 2017
I'm guessing the third game can't be uploaded here cause of loli?
The girl in that one is the same age as the MC, and she's actually older than the sister in this one. I don't think it'll be an issue. Given that I haven't seen the game anywhere online, it might just be that it hasn't been cracked yet is all.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
The girl in that one is the same age as the MC, and she's actually older than the sister in this one. I don't think it'll be an issue. Given that I haven't seen the game anywhere online, it might just be that it hasn't been cracked yet is all.
It is online. Look at ryuugames. The 3rd game is there

Besides doesn't matter if in storyline your over 18+ if your model looks like 10. And furthermore nevermind the 3rd game, the 1st game is also missing on f95

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
It is online. Look at ryuugames. The 3rd game is there

Besides doesn't matter if in storyline your over 18+ if your model looks like 10. And furthermore nevermind the 3rd game, the 1st game is also missing on f95
Well, I won't speculate on what does or doesn't break the rules any further than that. Besides being off-topic, that discussion could spiral into something that would draw the ire of mods.

The first game is totally on this site though. https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriends-special-place-final-feng.152470/

On the topic of this game - I cannot seem to adjust the volume sliders at all (aside from the one for movies). I know someone else here had an issue with the game's sound, but that was less with the interface and more with the actual volume itself.

Last edited:

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Well, I won't speculate on what does or doesn't break the rules any further than that. Besides being off-topic, that discussion could spiral into something that would draw the ire of mods.

The first game is totally on this site though. https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriends-special-place-final-feng.152470/

On the topic of this game - I cannot seem to adjust the volume sliders at all (aside from the one for movies). I know someone else here had an issue with the game's sound, but that was less with the interface and more with the actual volume itself.
Typing Kanojo no seiiki (the jp name) in the search bar doesn't result on that hit.

What game are you talking about with the sound problem? 1st, 2nd or 3rd (the ryuugames one)?

Sep 29, 2017
Typing Kanojo no seiiki (the jp name) in the search bar doesn't result on that hit.

What game are you talking about with the sound problem? 1st, 2nd or 3rd (the ryuugames one)?
Yeah, the use of English names on VNs threw me for a loop when I was trying to find some of the Majikoi titles here. The original and A collection use both the Japanese and English titles, but S and A1 - A3 used just the English titles.

The game I'm having issues with is this one, the second game. The first game doesn't have any interface issues, but this one's been giving me trouble. Since no one else has reported anything, I can only assume something went wrong on my end, but I can't imagine what. Tempted to just blame it on Windows 11, like I do with most of life's problems.