HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
This is exactly the same game in which the inflection with NTR is really in the most classic and literal sense.
But since I play for the sake of content, in principle, I still liked the game more than not. Although there was only the "start" button from the game itself ...
Although, yes, I was a little jarred by the fact that I had to choose the name of the protagonist so that they would stand on the sidelines and shine with a small dick ...

Laugh_hardly

Aug 4, 2021
I don't know why but this story is exactly the same as the doujin made by Rorimuti titled MEMORIES OF HOW MY GENTLE MOTHER BECAME A SEX SLAVE TO THE SCUM WHO BULLIED ME / Yasashikatta Haha Ga Boku O Ijimeteta Kuzu Otoko No Seidorei Ni Naru Made No Kioku
the only difference is that the mother has bigger boob

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know why but this story is exactly the same as the doujin made by Rorimuti titled MEMORIES OF HOW MY GENTLE MOTHER BECAME A SEX SLAVE TO THE SCUM WHO BULLIED ME / Yasashikatta Haha Ga Boku O Ijimeteta Kuzu Otoko No Seidorei Ni Naru Made No Kioku
the only difference is that the mother has bigger boob
I know why, it's called plagiarism.

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
-I need the most son of a bitch mother you have... No, not so son of a bitch.

A Japanese had to do this, it is impossible that a Westerner did it haha... I mean, this is pure ntr xd

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes